Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

What non OUYA Game are you Playing?

I just want to know what everyone is playing outside of OUYA. I am currently playing "The Last Story" on Wii. I LOVE this game! The characters and theme music gives me that Shenmue feel. The battle system can be a bit confusing at times but I'm in it for story and so far the story is very entertaining. I would recommend this to everyone who ownd a Wii or Dolphin-capable PC.

IGN's Video Review here...

Currently, I am playing Skyrim (again), while waiting for FFXIV online. Played the alphas and betas and the game will be amazing.

I was playing Perfect Dark Zero earlier today. Bought it for like 3 bucks at GameStop. I can see why the price is so low...

Pandora's Tower for the WII, its a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by o MELTDOWN o View Post
    I was playing Perfect Dark Zero earlier today. Bought it for like 3 bucks at GameStop. I can see why the price is so low...
    ...so I take it that you don't like Perfect Dark Zero? I thought it was OK. Maybe I was just hooked on the theme song and I have a thing for female leads in video games. I stopped playing at the boss fight with the helicopter in the docks. That fight just pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by janthony View Post
    Pandora's Tower for the WII, its a good game.
    I'll get back to Pandora's tower after I'm done with The Last Story. I agree that it IS a good game. I had a PAL region copy but recently came across a NTSC-U copy three months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LightyKD View Post
    ...so I take it that you don't like Perfect Dark Zero? I thought it was OK. Maybe I was just hooked on the theme song and I have a thing for female leads in video games. I stopped playing at the boss fight with the helicopter in the docks. That fight just pissed me off.
    I don't like it. It feels broken and slow. But for 3 dollars, I can't really complain. I stopped playing after the elevator part in the first level***. Only played for like 15 minutes lol
    Last edited by Hydrus; 08-02-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Need to start proof-reading...

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

I'm currently playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Beautiful game. Waited specifically for this version to spend the money on the series.

A few days ago, this was my gaming "status"

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-s...o/P7290263.JPG

Mario Bros 3 on Wii with the Wifey. It's been a while since I have played this game so my Wife was showing me up On top of that I had the chance to school her on the differenced between the NES and SNES versions. I started gaming with NES and she started gaming with SNES.

Airmech for the PC is what I've been playing lately.

Playing Borderlands 2 Tina Tina DLC on PS3.

Besides that I just bought Max Pane 3 and might throw that in and play a little.

I've got way too many games to play now. Steam/other game sales and PS+ account has me busy.