Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How the 'Game of the Week' Works

The OUYA Game of the Week is a way that game developers can easily promote a game they have in the OUYA Store. Each week we will feature a new game, and the developer may even put that game on sale.

The game of the week will be the game that we ask everyone on OUYAForum to download, play and provide feedback to the developer on.

This game will be advertised via our social networks, and the entire OUYAForum community is expected to try and participate, by downloading and playing it.

If you are interested in featuring your game as the OUYA Game of the Week, then please visit the "Game of the Week Application" subfolder for more details. You must have OUYA Developer status on this forum in order to see the subfolder. If you need dev status, please send me a private message.

(note: the OUYA Game of the Week is a paid advertisement option - more details in the Game of the Week Application subfolder)
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar
    Excellent idea, Eddie. I think I'll give them a hand by supporting their games. Can you imagine how much revenue they would bring in if people saw a "RiotingSpectre Approves" sticker? Dear God, we're talking Steven King type money being pulled in. And yeah I know, I'm a sexy-bitch with brains, brawn, and a stone tablet for a stomach which makes the whole thing sweeter.

Honestly, I just don't think I can handle my own power anymore as I'm being forced to succumb to the reality that I'm perfect in every possible way.

I agree with RiotingSpectre, this is an excellent idea Eddie! It really is a win-win situation since the developers get attention/feedback and we, the users of this forum, get yet another chance to engage in OUYA gaming as a community.

(The things said about RiotingSpectres physical attributes is something I can't back up as I don't know, but I have no reason to doubt her. )
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Excellent idea, Eddie. I think I'll give them a hand by supporting their games. Can you imagine how much revenue they would bring in if people saw a "RiotingSpectre Approves" sticker? Dear God, we're talking Steven King type money being pulled in. And yeah I know, I'm a sexy-bitch with brains, brawn, and a stone tablet for a stomach which makes the whole thing sweeter.

Honestly, I just don't think I can handle my own power anymore as I'm being forced to succumb to the reality that I'm perfect in every possible way.
    ...I wish I had a stone tablet for a stomach.

And, great idea Eddie!

Well i have to agree that..it is actually a great idea.

Watch Hindi Movies Online
    http://storify.com/Couponsinbag/ashford-coupon-up-to-65-off-on-ashford-watches

Unless the Game of the Week is always under 20MB, myself and likely others with less-than-wonderful Internet connections will not be able to participate in this download frenzy.

My OUYA has no free space... but this sounds like an awesome concept nonetheless.

Sounds like a solid idea. I have had the OUYA since launch, and have gone through every game. Often enough will rummage through the sandbox looking for the new stuff. But if a game comes up that warrants a second look, I'll certainly get on board with that.

That is of course, if I don't own it already. I'm one OUYA owner that has already supported many developers on this console and haven't been shy to throw some money.

Nice idea.... is there going to be a new thread each week or a single long thread?

Also, when are we starting the first one?

Quote Originally Posted by mancity View Post
    Nice idea.... is there going to be a new thread each week or a single long thread?

Also, when are we starting the first one?
    There will be a new thread each week, with the previous ones being locked. The first one will be for August 12-19. If you are a developer and are interested, please PM me.

Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn