Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

@inditronic : Using the Ouya's browser I went to Gameloft's website and downloaded Batman DKR from there and installed directly on the Ouya. But it really lags bad making it almost unplayable at times.
    Last edited by livingonwheels; 08-01-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Order and Chaos Online iOS vers free in July (previously $6.99). Had problem downloading, unusual on iPad. Then, message "not enough free space". I have over 2GB free. Haven't checked OUYA store, not near console. Is OUYA vers equally large?

Yes. It's taking awhile to download. I can't wait to try it tho
    That's right son...

approximately 1300 mb

My download is paused :/ and it has a message about not powering off but the "A" to cancel option is not responding

Looks like I'm going to have to ignore Gamelofts warning message

**Rebooting worked its getting further now hope it still works ok??**
    Last edited by Dave Jennings; 08-01-2013 at 02:45 PM.

OUYAForum Regular Negative Zero's Avatar

Same issue as Dave. A hard reset does seem to work.

So... is anybody else going to be tapped out as far as space on the internal drive? I hope the usb problem gets fixed, or I won't have room to buy or download any more games.

EDIT: It took 5 restarts for me to completely download the additional files. Sheesh! I hope the rest of you have an easier time of it. Played for about an hour, everything worked great. Didn't experience any lag, controller or otherwise.
    Last edited by Negative Zero; 08-01-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Zero View Post
    Same issue as Dave. A hard reset does seem to work.

So... is anybody else going to be tapped out as far as space on the internal drive? I hope the usb problem gets fixed, or I won't have room to buy or download any more games.
    Yeah. Imma have to find out how to upgrade my memory...
    That's right son...

Gameloft on Ouya? Yes please!

Great to see Gameloft on the OUYA. A system needs big developers to survive. Gameloft make great clones of big release console games. Nova (Halo/Crysis), Order and Chaos (World of Warcraft) Modern Combat (Call of Duty). The list go's on, people do criticise them for not being original, but the big name games are not going to get a full release on the consoles they cater for primarily, and these are not cheap clones, it can not be contested that Gameloft games are of the highest quality. I suspect the iPhone/iPod would only be a fraction of the success it is today without Gameloft, at least amongst gamers. I hope Gameloft are successful on OUYA as it will definitely make the console more appealing to a wider audience.

Order & Chaos Online - Gameloft

Really happy to see Gameloft in the ouya store this won't be a title il be buying but hopefully the likes of Modern Combat and N.O.V.A are on there way.