Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Order & Chaos Online - Gameloft

Well. Gameloft have finally brought their first title to OUYA in the form of Order & Chaos Online.

Are you ready for a true real-time, full-3D MMORPG ? Join thousands of players, enter the massive experience.

● 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, while Mendels are neutral.
    ● Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. Thousands of skills and equipment to discover.
    ● A wide range of interactions: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more. Fight other experienced players in our open-PvP arenas
    ● Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates.
    ● Over 1200 quests to perform. Hundreds of characters to talk and interact with.

** An Internet connection and a Gameloft LIVE! account (one-step in-game registration) are required to play the game. **

An interesting note, this didn't even go into the Sandbox. It went straight into the Featured section.

Last edited by Saracen26; 08-01-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Oh man, I'm not going to get anything done now. Time to nerd out!

Quote Originally Posted by Saracen26 View Post
    An interesting note, this didn't even go into the Sandbox. It went straight into the Featured section.
    Yes, that is interesting. Not uncommon though, a few of the heavy hitters have skipped it as well.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Does look like a very good game. Shame the video I've put up to accompany this thread isn't the best. I scoured through quite a few, and wanted one that didn't have people's fingers all over another platform's screen, or someone talking all over the gameplay. Other videos that didn't contain such thing, were in German. So I had to settle for this one where the UI would look similar to the OUYA's. But unfortunately it's showcasing an extraordinary amount of latency lag and doesn't actually have the in-game sounds. So if someone does find a better one to replace it, then go ahead..

Still, it gives people the idea of what this game looks and plays like.

Cool!
    Gameloft games could be seen as "clones" of AAA titles, but fun ones

OUYA market is getting some good point.
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

Hope this is the start of a steady stream of Gameloft games coming to the Ouya.

Did anyone have a problem with the large download? It froze on me, and I had to hard-reset the OUYA to restart.

Ha I was just playing vector and sideloading a couple of things when I decided to go check out discover for something I might of missed when I found this.

I swore it was a error until I seen it had a few likes and actually started downloading.

This is sweet, will probably be my go to game for a while.

On a side note... whats the pricing on this is it f2p with micro transactions or something?
    Last edited by Cave Four; 08-01-2013 at 10:25 AM.

The first gameloft titel on OUYA

Order & Chaos online is available for the OUYA. Maybe this is the start of Gameloft bringing their titles to the OUYA. Would be great !
    Would love to see Modern Combat, N.O.V.A. and some of their movie games (Batman etc.).

I merged your post with the already started thread. - DP
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-01-2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Re: Order & Chaos Online - Gameloft

Quote Originally Posted by Murka View Post
    Did anyone have a problem with the large download? It froze on me, and I had to hard-reset the OUYA to restart.
    Yeah. Same here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Better video

I edited the video out as it was to the wrong game. Feel free to edit the correct video in if you like. - DP