1 members found this post helpful.
July 25th System OUYA Firmware Update 1.0.393-r1
Here come's another one! Still downloading here but hoping for some more fixes.
UPDATE (2:50 PM EDT):
Here is the changelog:
• Network selection menu updated
o Better communication of important details, including current active connection
o Wi-Fi list now auto refreshes
o Various bug fixes
• Improvements to download speed over Ethernet
• Wi-Fi is now disabled when Ethernet is active (to increase performance). Removing Ethernet will re-enable Wi-Fi.
• Fixed an issue where downloads could get stuck in the “in Queue” state
• Changed the automatic controller pairing popup to occur after 2 minutes if the console is turned on and no action is taken. Also reworded the screen to make it clear already paired controllers can simply be turned on to connect
• Better handling of case where user changes their password on the web while logged into the console
• Fixed an issue where entering too many characters in the search window could cause a crash
• Fixed an issue where pressing the system button on two separate controller at the same time would register as a double tap
• In the Make menu, if the selected game hasn’t been downloaded yet, the "O" button now goes to the details page
• Pulled various page headers into the safezone, to avoid it looking like there is an overscan issue with the OUYA menus.
And for those of you curious about the July 23rd Update:
ODK 1.0.7 - July 23, 2013
- Exposed more information in the Receipt class: purchasing gamer uuid & app-specified purchase uuid
- Finally fixed OuyaController.startOfFrame crash
- Fixed OuyaFacade.getGameData always returning the incorrect value
- Added OuyaFacade.getAllGameData to get all key/value pairs