Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Super Killer Hornet - FlumpStudios

Just thought I'd let you guys know my weird math SHMUP super Killer Hornet passed review today, Yay!!

It's available for $1 now!

Here's the trailer:

I love SHMUPS and I love trying something new, so it's a bit different from most SHMUPS and it's pretty intense.

If you get a chance check out Tate mode, the best way to experiance Super Killer Hornet
    Although hoisting you TV into a vert position can be an effort I think it's worth it.

Hope you have a chance to check it out, let me know what you think. hope it's not too weird.

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by FlumpStudios; 07-23-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

For the love of God, yes! I'm going to the store right now!

Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com's rules and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn. Become a OUYAForum Supporter and gain cool perks all for just $0.99!

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    For the love of God, yes! I'm going to the store right now!
    Awesome, let me know what you think.
    I'm really proud of this one but worried people might not get it because it's a bit left field.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Got Pester too. These game's just destroy me but I keep coming back. :-)
    Last edited by michaelrp67; 07-23-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Sure is hard! I hadn't even seen the first boss fight yet. I pretty much die a lot. Looks cool with the TV flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrp67 View Post
    I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Got Pester too. These game's just destroy me but I keep coming back. :-)
    Amazing, that may be the coolest thing I've ever seen

I suppose it comes across as hard but the way I see it is as there's no level structures and finite goal it's only as hard as your last high score.

There's nothing quite like the thrill of getting a multiplier, grabbing some numbers, finding the correct answer on the screen...and then getting shot while trying to reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by MGFanJay View Post
    There's nothing quite like the thrill of getting a multiplier, grabbing some numbers, finding the correct answer on the screen...and then getting shot while trying to reach it.
    Ok, this is my new favorite quote...ever!

Quote Originally Posted by MGFanJay View Post
    You mean you figured out how to stay alive long enough to do all that almost? :-)

How about some hints and tips Flump other than "dodge everything and stay alive" LOL!