Close
Advertise Here
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

please make sure the Ouya Version has this smooth performance as well and its and instantbuy for me.
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

I sent you a private message, Mikeman.

I take back what I said earlier in the thread. That last video reinvigorated my interest in this project again. What an awesome looking game. Flashout 2 currently has me as the best racer on the ouya thus far. This game may take that away though if it plays anywhere as smoothly as that video suggests. I am still holding onto hope that we see this soon. Awesome things on the horizon if all is to be believed. Thanks for not giving up on the Ouya or the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by T2KFreeker View Post
    I take back what I said earlier in the thread. That last video reinvigorated my interest in this project again. What an awesome looking game. Flashout 2 currently has me as the best racer on the ouya thus far. This game may take that away though if it plays anywhere as smoothly as that video suggests. I am still holding onto hope that we see this soon. Awesome things on the horizon if all is to be believed. Thanks for not giving up on the Ouya or the fans.
    Thanks for understanding

It is a fact the project has taken too long, but as we've said, we're basically 2 people working on this: Me on programming/track design/Android port, and code_zombie on netcode(and funding, of course, for the contracted artists!). All this in our free time after our 9-5 jobs. We really don't want to produce a sub-par, incomplete game, so...yeah I actually wish I could make tons of content for this game, but we'll start with 8 vehicles, 8 racetracks and 3-4 game modes and split-screen local multiplayer and see from there.
    Last edited by mikeman; 05-06-2015 at 12:07 PM.

I am still HYPED about this, no doubt about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Quote Originally Posted by mikeman View Post
    Thanks for understanding

It is a fact the project has taken too long, but as we've said, we're basically 2 people working on this: Me on programming/track design/Android port, and code_zombie on netcode(and funding, of course, for the contracted artists!). All this in our free time after our 9-5 jobs. We really don't want to produce a sub-par, incomplete game, so...yeah I actually wish I could make tons of content for this game, but we'll start with 8 vehicles, 8 racetracks and 3-4 game modes and split-screen local multiplayer and see from there.
    Sounds like enough content for now, I would think...better than most of the racers we have gotten on the Ouya. There are those that shine though. This game still looks so awesome though. Been waiting for this since you announced it anyway. Program On peeps!

Any news on the game, peeps?
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 06-18-2015 at 05:35 AM. Reason: clean up

Yay! Even though this is probably a Moot point at this time, I am still hoping that this game will release. I am hoping the developer might give us an update one way or the other. Has anyone heard anything on this project or is it just more static and silnce from the devs? Someone has to have signed up for the beta and can ask?

I'm really amazed and would love to play this on my OUYA. Any news on this?
    So many games, so little time...

3 members found this post helpful.
    Okay guys, just a small update(and thanks for all the support!):

We are still going to release for OUYA, don't worry. It really doesn't take *much* additional effort when we already have an Android port. Again, as I have said numerous times, the core team is just 2 people that have to do everything(programming, ports, level design, etc); the rest are artists we just contracted. And we both have full-time jobs, so we only work on it during our free time; I personally have moved to another country due to the financial crisis in my own(Greece), so...yeah

In short, the game *is* coming to OUYA, and it'll be done...well, when it's done. We only got 4 hands.

I will try to keep you posted on updates about new stuff(and will post footage when we got the game running properly on the console itself), but we would appreciate if this question is not raised again, I think we've been very clear that we always plan to release it for the platform.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeman View Post
    We are still going to release for OUYA, don't worry. It really doesn't take *much* additional effort when we already have an Android port.
    This line should be echoed from the mountaintops.

Thanks for the update. People have been asking a lot in the chatbox.