Close
Advertise Here
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Lol switch, game looks great mike!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Thanks guys for the support, and again, I totally understand those that think this has taken too long - I do too, but such is life

A small update, the Island Track I posted earlier is pretty much complete, so here it is:

PS. I should mention again that we are in dire need of testers more than anything else really - right now I can only provide a Windows build, but it's the gameplay and level design we want to test, so this will apply to any version we will have in the future, including the Android/Ouya port. If you're interested, PM me and I can send you builds to test
    Last edited by mikeman; 02-12-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Very impressive. A must have on the Ouya imo. I especially appreciate the lack of thumb-stick GUI. Some devs don't take that out of tv builds for some reason. (Assuming this will go on Google play too).

I'm sure I said looks good before but I guess I can say it again. Should be plenty of PC testers with all the Steam heads around here...might want to post in the Testing section.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    I'm sure I said looks good before but I guess I can say it again. Should be plenty of PC testers with all the Steam heads around here...might want to post in the Testing section.
    Thanks for the advice, will do! I hope I'm not stepping on some toes here by providing a Windows build atm in a Ouya forum - I'm working on the Android port using Marmalade which makes porting C++ code much easier, and the port can render the worlds right now, but it's just not test-ready yet(physics engine still needs porting). As I said, the game will be pretty much the same with somewhat downgraded graphics - texture resolution, particles, dynamic lighting effects, etc. But we sure are working to maintain as much as possible, especially since this community has been so kind to us and given us a lot of support to keep going!
    Last edited by mikeman; 02-12-2016 at 12:02 PM.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeman View Post
    Thanks for the advice, will do! I hope I'm not stepping on some toes here by providing a Windows build atm in a Ouya forum - I'm working on the Android port using Marmalade which makes porting C++ code much easier, and the port can render the worlds right now, but it's just not test-ready yet(physics engine still needs porting). As I said, the game will be pretty much the same with somewhat downgraded graphics - texture resolution, particles, dynamic lighting effects, etc. But we sure are working to maintain as much as possible, especially since this community has been so kind to us and given us a lot of support to keep going!
    You might also not need to change much if put on cortex as well, considering the higher specifications, and that OUYA is now Razer Cortex
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559

Seems good.
    If you don't try, you'll never know.

Any news on this? How is testing going?
    So many games, so little time...

Wow, no response and no progess. So sad as this was one of the projects I was SO excited about with the Ouya. Too bad we'll never see it on the system.

Was it released on Android in general? Then there arme chances that it works sideloaded.
    So many games, so little time...