Close
Advertise Here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Me too make it happen please

Shaoranmps

It works great on ppsspp psp emulator except that you can only play it singleplayer with bots, don't know if its ouya, the emulator, or the app, but just like openbor it cant distinquish witch controller is which so you just end up controlling all characters.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samoe View Post
    Bumping this because it sounds AWESOME. I believe I had a Wii version of this at some point on the Homebrew Channel.
    That's how I first played it. Jump 'n Bump was a similar game and really fun as well.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

United States, Earth, Milkyway, the Other Side of the Gate, Existance

Quote Originally Posted by Samoe View Post
    Bumping this because it sounds AWESOME. I believe I had a Wii version of this at some point on the Homebrew Channel, but it might have been on something else...

Anyways, game is awesome. Super excited if this becomes successful.
    Lot of fun time playing SMW with friends that happen to be in town on the Wii. Was also pretty great with the Mailman. He's a nice guy.
    I'd love to see this on OUYA.

I would scream "TAKE MY MONEY!" but the game is freeware.

Don't mean to revive an old thread, but has anyone heard any news on SMW Ouya port?

http://code.google.com/p/supermariowar-android/

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warzard View Post
    Don't mean to revive an old thread, but has anyone heard any news on SMW Ouya port?

http://code.google.com/p/supermariowar-android/
    Still no news.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

I wonder though if the game could ever officially appear on Ouya, since it features Mario. Maybe as a sideloaded app, but in Discover? To prevent this scenario it could be AdventureIsland-ed (de-branded).
    Most of the time I keep my OUYA offline: please consider it before inserting a phone-home/always online DRM in your game. If you still plan to do so, please declare it. You don't want pirates, I don't want to be frauded.

http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?12041-The-list-of-offline-working-games

Quote Originally Posted by jeffry84 View Post
    I wonder though if the game could ever officially appear on Ouya, since it features Mario. Maybe as a sideloaded app, but in Discover? To prevent this scenario it could be AdventureIsland-ed (de-branded).
    The only way that I could personally see SMW ever hitting the discover menu is if all of the graphics assets were re-drawn to remove intellectual properties referring to nintendo characters as well as a music re-write. It could still retain its name much like how XBMC has in acknowledging its roots. Anyhow, I am watching this thread as I would very much like SMW on the Ouya.

It could be easy to change all the graphics and music to Ouya themed things really.
    Super Ouya War xD