Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oh, man I would love this as well!

I also thought of this game when playing Towerfall.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Dekkers View Post
    Anyway, let me know if, for whatever reason, you can't finish the project, Moonlight.
    I think he said he didn't want to do it anymore. So now the ball is in your court. DO EEET!

But seriously, that'd be awesome.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    I think he said he didn't want to do it anymore. So now the ball is in your court. DO EEET!

But seriously, that'd be awesome.
    So now you are the chosen one ^^

Yeah officially Moonlight gave up on this. So he should have posted in here about it *ahem* but someone else should take a crack at it.
    I'm amazing, you probably just haven't realized it yet.
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

I talked to my good friend and "colleague" Calvin (well I say colleague, but technically our company does not exist yet), and he said he'd do it, so I can continue to work on the OpenLieroX (Liero) port. He's quite a bit better than me, so this should be done quite fast. We'll keep you updated!

We welcome any suggestions for ports (if they're already on android, like this one is, that's even better). We're going to start blogging about our projects on our website (which hasn't launched yet) in the future, so stay on the look out for that .

I talked to my good friend and "colleague" Calvin (well I say colleague, but technically our company does not exist yet), and he said he'd do it, so I can continue to work on the OpenLieroX (Liero) port. He's quite a bit better than me, so this should be done quite fast. We'll keep you updated!

We welcome any suggestions for ports (if they're already on android, like this one is, that's even better). We're going to start blogging about our projects on our website (which hasn't launched yet) in the future, so stay on the look out for that .
    There's quite a few stuff people want ported that's not on Android. Like murder miners and stuff. Just take a look around. And thanks you guys
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by XanXic View Post
    There's quite a few stuff people want ported that's not on Android. Like murder miners and stuff. Just take a look around. And thanks you guys
    Well, Murder Miners isn't exactly open source. If the developer wishes to hire our services that might be a possibility, but else it's a no-go I'm afraid. Judging from their twitter reply I doubt they're really looking to hire any one for the port, though.

I already have another suggestion lined up

Paintown is a OpenBoR/MUGEN hybrid project ported to various systems http://paintown.sourceforge.net/

The last android port was only beta, last I read the dev on it said there will be a much updated android version in the next release

Its a much bigger project, but I have experience porting MUGEN rosters, so if someone could get the engine running on ouya, I can help make it look kind of like this with custom music, stages, etc.

Well, Murder Miners isn't exactly open source. If the developer wishes to hire our services that might be a possibility, but else it's a no-go I'm afraid. Judging from their twitter reply I doubt they're really looking to hire any one for the port, though.
    Like I said in that post in there they are willing to consider letting someone port it for them but you need to contact them. Idk it's up to you or them or whoever. Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by TripleXXXBalla View Post
    I already have another suggestion lined up

Paintown is a OpenBoR/MUGEN hybrid project ported to various systems http://paintown.sourceforge.net/

The last android port was only beta, last I read the dev on it said there will be a much updated android version in the next release

Its a much bigger project, but I have experience porting MUGEN rosters, so if someone could get the engine running on ouya, I can help make it look kind of like this with custom music, stages, etc.
    Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. I was looking into it myself but hit a wall. I don't remember what it was. But Painttown would be amazing since it supports mugen addons.
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

Super Mario War doesnt seem to run on modern android devices at the moment (it crashes on my nexus 4) , so thats the first thing that will need to be fixed