Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by dr-nix View Post
    I hope they just port zSNES to the Ouya instead.
    I was a big fan of zSNES back in the day too but this works fantastically.

Now to add some discussion about the ACTUAL APP THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR!
    Runs very well.
    Has a really neat shortcut to the GameFAQs guide section of whatever game you're playing.
    Ads boxart upon scanning roms.
    Detect and works with other controllers very well.
    Has local WiFi multiplayer.
    Has built in browser that launches you to a crappy emulator site.
    Has built in cheat engine I think which I haven't tried yet.
    Costs .99 to use save stats and unlimited cheats, feel a bit iffy about this but hey it's only a buck and everything else about it is amazing.

Edit: No online multiplayer.
    Last edited by mcnichoj; 05-14-2013 at 11:46 AM.

New User
    Chats

Using SuperGNES with 2 controllers

Hey there,
    I'm trying to setup Supergnes to play local multiplayer games, but even after having succeeded in connecting both PS3-Controller and a Logitech F710, the app only seems to support multicontroller usage in the menus. When opening a rom, the controllers do work, but they share the same channel, so both of them are registered as Player 1. I also tried customizing the second controller in Supergnes, but it still isn't working.

Any advice?

Thanks

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    This may sound flip, but "don't use SuperGNES?"
    Seriously, if the app itself doesn't properly support multiple controllers, and what it does (emulator SNES games) isn't unique, I would definitely seek other emulator.
    There's one other one on the Ouya store and several you can sideload as well...

Ouya Devotee
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Spectre View Post
    Hey there,
    I'm trying to setup Supergnes to play local multiplayer games, but even after having succeeded in connecting both PS3-Controller and a Logitech F710, the app only seems to support multicontroller usage in the menus. When opening a rom, the controllers do work, but they share the same channel, so both of them are registered as Player 1. I also tried customizing the second controller in Supergnes, but it still isn't working.

Any advice?

Thanks
    Dont have my OUYA yet but maybe you need two OUYA controllers?

New User
    Chats
    Darn, it's missing some things from the android version, like dropbox compatability.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Spectre View Post
    Hey there,

Any advice?

Thanks
    My PS3 controller isnt working too... ive contacted the developer... they looking into it...

New User
    Chats

Outa GNES HELP!

I have downloaded SNES roms from remsfordroid and saved them on flash drive. (tried zipped and non zipped). GNES is not finding games , sme with other SNES emulators I tried. I purchased Ouya for emulation and and sure I am missing something basic. Any help would be appreciated.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Downloaded SuperGNES, used the dropbox trick, and so far, GNES is only playing one game (Super Metroid). Can't seem to figure out how to load another game, or where my other games are. Any advice would be appreciated, I'm kind of an Android noob.

sorry, figured it out. My bad!
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 01-16-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjesse View Post
    I have downloaded SNES roms from remsfordroid and saved them on flash drive. (tried zipped and non zipped). GNES is not finding games , sme with other SNES emulators I tried. I purchased Ouya for emulation and and sure I am missing something basic. Any help would be appreciated.
    The default load screen is not the one with the root for the USB. Hit back a few times and you will come to a screen with a root called usbdrive. Click on that and you'll see your roms.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalpinhead View Post
    My PS3 controller isnt working too... ive contacted the developer... they looking into it...
    Does this issue happen for everyone as I just found it doesn't work for me. Surprising as the rest of the emulator looks good