Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 198 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Re: Nostalgia - Zamastyle

Quote Originally Posted by dra6onfire View Post
    @rayuki
    all of the "oid" emulators have to be side loaded but you can easily search for them by name and find them on the internet. They are no longer supported by the dev since they got tossed out of the play store a while back but they all work pretty well. I wanted to include them because they work and they are a free option for people to use but I expect a lot of people to jump over to Robert Broglia's emulators when they come online in the next major update.
    Understandable for a first release mate, I was just thinking you would go with the emus that were on ouya already but I guess if the devs went being cooperative in helping you out gotta do what you gotta do.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Robert's emulators are awesome. Any estimation to whenever they will be supported?

Robert has given me an estimate for when he will have this done but I dont want to return the favor by telling everyone and making him look bad if he doesnt quite make it on time. I will definitely let everyone know when there is info set in stone.

with this app would i be able to use the opengl plugin with epsxe and enable off screen drawing with it? bit of a long shot as you cant enable it yet on the android version of epsxe but thought i'd ask xD

@ianluvsmonkeys

At the moment the only settings that are exposed to me externally for epsxe are giving it a game to run and skipping the GUI. If they end up doing an ouya port, I would like to work with them to add full on custom game configs for each game a user has but at the moment that is a pipe dream because they are struggling to get an ouya at all.

This is a quick follow-up to this comment:
    http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...ll=1#post46630

The idea was, if listing contents of sub-folders was a challenge, to provide users some means of grouping/sorting content after discovery.
    Titles for each system would remain in one folder, like SOMEPATH/PS1 and SOMEPATH/SNES, but users could apply labels or some-color coding system in order to filter titles within a system, which is what sub-folders would have provided.

This would also require saving the metadata between listing refreshes.
    Doing so may also help speed up new content discovery instead of starting over from scratch.

@stello
    I totally understand what you mean now. Thanks for the explanation. And as for your suggestions, I absolutely intend to provide a mechanism for this type of organization at some point. I'm not certain what it is going to look like yet but I will keep you posted when it is coming.

Re: Nostalgia - Zamastyle

First. Great job with the app. I bought it. I would like to second the ability to get rid of the app home screen in nostalgia. I would like to go straight to the games. But it is great as it is. Thanks much. Further emulator support will be super.

Also. Game database not working yet. Someone posted yesterday that it was. At least it is not working for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by magister; 07-19-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Nostalgia - Zamastyle

Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    First. Great job with the app. I bought it. I would like to second the ability to get rid of the app home screen in nostalgia. I would like to go straight to the games. But it is great as it is. Thanks much. Further emulator support will be super.

Also. Game database not working yet. Someone posted yesterday that it was. At least it is not working for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    It worked for me yesterday, il try it again later and let you know 👍

Any chance to add the Nds emulator to the menu? Great app by the way best dollar I'v spent on my Ouya.