Close
Advertise Here
Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1971

Quote Originally Posted by dra6onfire View Post
    Retrowurst, if you would like to, that would be great!

You can grab the xml from here:
    zamastylews.net/NostalgiaStrings.xml
    Thanks, I will Look an it next week, Right now I'm on vacation...
    So many games, so little time...

I'll be pushing an update mid-next week which will include the translations I have as well as a few bug fixes and the other updates that went to the play store.
    Nostalgia 2.5.9 is published in Discover

Sorry, I didn't have the time yet to do the German - looking forward to do it on Sunday.

Edit: Just looked at it and it's complete now.
    So many games, so little time...

First off - major props for you for an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G front end! Question to those who have more experience with this APP than I - I'm trying to play bin/cue games from my Sega CD and TurboGrafX CD collection. However, regardless of what emulator I'm using (those bundled in Retroarch or the standalones) one of two things happen - I either get a "this game encountered an error" message and won't load (using a standalone emulator like pce.emu or md.emu), or I get nothing but a small "screen jump" where that's exactly what happens. The screen jumps slightly, but it stays on your box art screen (Retroarch emulators). I'm using EpsxE for PS1 and it works great!

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? All games are in bin/cue format and I told Nostalgia to use the cue file when searching for metadata. Thanks to anyone who has any advise I could try!

Making the world a better place... 1 laugh at a time.

Did your check the cue files if they are have the correct filenames / paths?
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Stupid questions - I haven't used the OUYA for some time but I'd like to use Nostalgia on my MOJO...

Is it possible to tell the app where to put the scraped art and whatnot? Previously on my OUYA it stored all the art with my ROMs on the external hard drive. I'd much prefer it if I could put all that in it's own folder. This makes it neater for backing up for me. Can it be done? Thanks all.

There is not an option to choose where the metadata is placed. I may add an option for that but it's probably not going to be in the next couple releases. I'm moving to once a month development and release efforts and the next few months are already nailed down except for misc bug fixes.

Thank you for replying, I know you are busy.

It'd be great if that was possible. It just helps keep the external drive cleaner really, and makes backups much easier too. I'll keep an eye out for future updates. I've installed it on the MOJO anyway. I much prefer your app to Gamesome tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1986 View Post
    Did your check the cue files if they are have the correct filenames / paths?
    They do... but I shall double check to be 100%. I feel it's something super simple that I'm missing, it tends to be for me. Thanks for the response!!

Making the world a better place... 1 laugh at a time.

1 members found this post helpful.
    Slight variation in my release plan. I have spent a good while now re-merging the ouya/google play apps so they play nicely together and I can do releases across both platforms at the same time. This release will likely be released around the 31st of March.

Includes:
    • Merged codebase for all platforms (all 2 of them)
    • Multiple languages (some contributed right here)
    • Auto screen sizing to your screen size (adjustable from the menu still, but starts assuming no overscan)
    • Fixing of some permissions issues
    • Fixed a crash in the cover sort algorithm
    • Fixed a crash when multiple menus close simultaneously
    • A couple emulator fixes
    • Plus all the stuff that was released in the google play update earlier this month