Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wilson View Post
    Thank XanXic. I remember seeing that thread a couple of days ago and had brushed by it, as it was before I thought I could get the Play Store working. Noob question: What's a HID device?
    Some sort of input I think, mouse keyboard, i can't remember exactly but it's like HID is h___ input device. It seems pretty hit or miss on what gets the MOGA popup though.
    I'm amazing, you probably just haven't realized it yet.
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

Hi Guys,

The Game BEAN QUEST works perfectly. BTW: Its simple and great fun.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.android.game

Greetings nop

1) Someone please confirm weather Mass Effect really has controller support.

2) Rioting you have to add My Little Pony as "partially working for Bronies and Ponies everywhere!

3) Thanks Rioting for this list. As soon as Ouya fixes the storage situation, I am sooooo going ham on my Android gaming collection. I have so many games that I purchased during last holiday's sale that I just wasnt able to play properly on my tablet. Now I might have the chance!

-----
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Jn7YJxqpJYY

Riptide 2 is out. Anybody had a chance to play/test this game yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wilson View Post
    Quick and dirty fix, so stupid simple I can't believe nobody thought of it before: transfer your data and obb folders to a USB flash drive via your computer. (or Esfile Explorer) Worked fine, and I instantly knocked 3 gb off my storage.
    Is the Ouya capable of reading the obb folder from a USB stick without having to play around with root?

Posts merged.
    Last edited by Hydrus; 07-26-2013 at 08:54 AM.

You have Minecraft and Resident Evil 4 listed as working perfectly, but the controls make them unplayable.

Magic 2014 is fully playable via touch pad or mouse.

Edit/

Had trouble getting the dark knight and mass effect to load but that might have just been my apks

Cant get past the start screen on predators.
    Last edited by Cave Four; 07-24-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
    I would like to know this also. Thanks
    No. You'll need to have root essentially to mount the usb drive in a bunch of different ways. Unless the game expressly allows you to pick where the SD data is you'll need root and a few tools to setup the usb device as a SDcard and the ouya and have the game read it.
    I'm amazing, you probably just haven't realized it yet.
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by TripleXXXBalla View Post
    Nope, only kick starter and dev. units, if you bought from a store its not rooted. You can root it yourself, but its in early stages, and there is no recovery should you happen to brick it.
    I preorderd mine on Sept. 18th and I was under the impression that it was to come rooted or at least instruction on how to do it because they said it was a easy method.
    Nothing right in my left brain, Nothing left in my right brain.
    http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/forum.php

Doom GLES- You are a space marine who fights hordes of Demons on Mars bases, Earth and Hell! - Works but you will have to remap the controls in the menu using the touchpad at first.
    Last edited by Chris Hoppman; 07-28-2013 at 02:49 PM.

OTTD (Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe) - Works, game requires touchpad or mouse.

I won't say perfectly because you do need to change the resolution in the options and the game really needs a mouse but other than that works fine.

Painkiller Purgatory - Works, requires touchpad or mouse to look around and attack

Dink Smallwood - Works, requires touchpad or mouse to interact with NPC's
    Last edited by Jakenut86; 07-25-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Galaxy On Fire 2,work but ouya controller don't work

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta