Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

2 members found this post helpful.

Test Results & Discussion For Side-Loading

This thread is to test and discuss everything that relates to this thread. If you want to know how to side-load then consult that thread. Test results will be posted in the List. Make sure to follow the forum rules.

*REMINDER: THESE DON'T REQUIRE ROOT ACCESS*

The List is here.

[Announcement]
    I know some of you are concerned about the list and how it says how some things "work" when they actually don't, or how things are described to be running differently than they are for you when you try them. This is what I've been told by users just like you so private messaging me constantly telling me that my list sucks and how I'm a "horrible person" by telling you "lies" isn't acceptable. I don't test out any of these games myself so you guys are in charge and are the ones who ultimately detail the list. If you want to complain to somebody about the list then find the person who submitted the test result in the first place(who'll never be me as said before) that you disagree with and then complain.

Amadeus is the person who I assigned to update this thread as a whole and due to the fact that school has started which he's now currently attending and the fact that I'm a extremely busy individual with my own life both personal and professionally. The submissions may, or may not add up without being added to the list in a timely manner depending how much trouble our lives give us. They will always be added to the list sooner, or later so don't give me crap just because you're impatient and can't wait what literally was twenty minutes(which happened one time) for it to be added. I appreciate every member who has tested out anything for this thread and I am touched that some people like TripleXXXBalla(and the few others) who keep testing out things and submitting the results on a regular basis. I wouldn't want everybody's hard work to go down the drain due to a surprising amount of people who don't know the word "patience".

I made this thread and I can just as easily close it. Your choice.
    Sincerely,
    RiotingSpectre
    Last edited by RiotingSpectre; 09-07-2013 at 04:03 AM.
    Play like Starfighter (currently featuring 150 great OUYA titles, 40 of which are completely free)
    73 OUYA games beaten (and counting)
    32 free to watch documentaries (and counting)

1 members found this post helpful.
    Installed adobe flash player, works, now I can watch YouTube videos in the browser.

I can confirm these two games.

Crazy Taxi - Works but you gotta have another controller for it to work. If you have a Wired Xbox 360 controllers then all you have to do is unplug and re-plug the controller during in-game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OebL_Tqs9Ao

Black Ops Zombies - can't move or look around, needs touchpad to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bKnQP63ybs
    Last edited by Hydrus; 07-26-2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Fixed links
    Signature Pending...

I can confirm that Solar 2 works, left stick works for moving planet around however you do need to use the touch pad to absorb meteors and planets but this is pretty simple as you can place the cursor over these buttons which are pretty close together so does not get in the way of gameplay. Love this game and for some reason it won't work on my phone but work perfectly here.

Also can confirm that Eve of the Genesis works with the joypad flawlessly no requirements for touchpad.

Regarding root explorer has anyone got it working like it does on the phone? It works for the first launch with tabs for each filesystem but then it seems to either stop altogether which just the title bar or else it seems to go into an alternative mode which has a diifferent UI and an error on starting about not able to gain root access. Is this down to the fact that it cannot authenticate with the play store?

I think it would be a good idea to mark if root or authentication with the play store is required for the apps/games to work.

----

Another one for the list Sevenstar 3D 2 works buit needs the touchpad for menus other than that it seems fine, no control over the camera but it follows long fine with the ball

Merged your posts. Use the edit button next time.
    Last edited by Hydrus; 07-26-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Hi, I have try World War Z and After Earth, work but ouya controller don't Work, can you help me

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aurélien Dispenza View Post
    Hi, I have try World War Z and After Earth, work but ouya controller don't Work, can you help me.
    That is one of the games that has a "X" next to it which means it's not confirmed. The original poster said...
    Use astrofile to move the obb or sd data to internal. All the game I listed work.but I had to do trial and error to see which version work. If the game crash try a different version like tegra version of the game. TO bypass the google play I had to use a hacked/crack version of the game. Fifa works with ouya controller.

Re: List Of Side Loaded Games & Applications Replacement *Not Finished*

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    That is one of the games that has a "X" next to it which means it's not confirmed. The original poster said...
    oh ok thx

After Earth don't have a X, so why controller don't work :s

Envoyé depuis mon Transformer en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Beta

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aurélien Dispenza View Post
    oh ok thx

After Earth don't have a X, so why controller don't work :s
    The exact same person posted that game as working. You're right to assume I should have a "X" next to it as it's unconfirmed. This thread is still a heavy work in progress. Try the same thing as previously mentioned by me, and if it doesn't work then I'll label it as not working.

I can confirm that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is partially working. I say partially because the trackpad is a bit slow and any mouse usage is very laggy. You must use the "don't close app upon exit" trick stated in the "Gameloft via Amazon" thread.

I tried to get TNA Impact to work and no luck outside of using the touchpad to navigate menus and press one attack button in-game.