Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

that is not possible at the moment. I have never considered doing that. I'll think about it.

Seems a strange request! So for example it didnt find the cover for sonic or mario, you just wouldnt play the game because it didnt have the coverart?! Would be easier to delete the roms you dont have covers for if you dont want them to show up with a blank image!

But if there are 100 blank images and they are all sorted to the end together then a person can quickly make a list, grab the thumbdrive and plug it into the pc and know all the folders they have to manually edit. As it is now, you have to go thru the whole list writing down as you go along....

Unless i'm missing something, wouldn't want to have to manually do every one with Nostalgia one by one, that would take forever.

Ok, one thing i've noticed is some roms are not in folders but this does not seem to be an issue correct ?? Also my nes 1943 has box art so how come 1942 doesn't?? It is in gamesdb.

Lastly, zipped games do not seem to be an issue either correct??

Well the more roms you have the more chance of more roms not having box art, i have personally added 200+ Boxart to gamesdb the last weeks because they arent on there. I originally did what some of you are on yere having complete romsets with thousands of roms, but the simple fact i will never play alot of them made me spend most of my play time this year sorting out format by format only the games i want, and i had fun playing some weird games i never will again!
    Btw i have each format in one folder in zipped format its not a problem (saves space too).

Thanks for the info:-)

Will MSX.emu be on Nostalgia eventually?? Ateast for Coleco r0ms....

Posts merged. Please use the edit button and don't double post. Thanks. -Schiz
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 12-23-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Dra6onfire, thank you for an awesome app. I purchased my Ouya today and it was the first purchase I made. It's extremely easy to use (minus some messing around with the fetching, but eh it happens.) and well made.

I do have a request for a new emulator options though. a NDS emulator called Drastic, it's not in the ouya store yet, but is purchasable through the play store and it plays all the NDS games I've tried. It's created by Exophase (link for more info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....dsemu.drastic) I think it would be a great addition to what you already have.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by AmigaJay View Post
    Well the more roms you have the more chance of more roms not having box art, i have personally added 200+ Boxart to gamesdb the last weeks because they arent on there. I originally did what some of you are on yere having complete romsets with thousands of roms, but the simple fact i will never play alot of them made me spend most of my play time this year sorting out format by format only the games i want, and i had fun playing some weird games i never will again!
    Btw i have each format in one folder in zipped format its not a problem (saves space too).
    So your saying that you can play the games like ps1 and super from zipped format?you don't have to extract them?

Noticing turbo cd and certain ps1 games end up making tons of files related to tracks instead of stacking them they stay separated.dont know how to hide them.question is it because I have the games in folders.does you program read zipped files so I don't have to extract them

Posts merged. Please use the edit button and don't double post. Thanks. -Schiz
    Last edited by Schizophretard; 12-30-2013 at 09:03 AM.

@dashingw
    Drastic is already being worked on. The developer has purchased an ouya and will likely be porting to ouya. The app itself requires the play store services to be available to get past the license validation so a lot of users cant use it yet but I may make it available in the next release for those that have that installed

@ninku
    Nostalgia doesnt care what kind of files you have, the emulator that tries to use them does. The track problem you are having shouldnt still be happening. Send me a list of the files you have so I can figure out a way to filter them out.

For some reason Nostalgia won't fetch metadata for any of my PS1 isos. Everything else is fine. Great app BTW.

What are the iso files named?