Q: Discover does not open
A: You need to install SuperUser or SuperSU. Root is required to open Discover directly, the stock root is not supported.
Q: The Clock is incorrect
A: The time of you device is incorrect. Go to (advanced) settings and change the Time of the Device.
Q: 'Turn Off' does not work
A: You need to install SuperUser or SuperSU. Root is required to Turn off the device, the stock root is not supported.
Q: Can I set this as the default Launcher?
Just press twice on the OUYA-button, select 'FrankkieOuyaLauncher' and press 'Always'.
- add list of currently running apps / recent apps DONE
- add support for 'android remote', does not have all ouya buttons DONE
- add Favorites DONE
- add App Info to Menu DONE
- add DropShadow to appnames DONE
- add (advanced) settings to menu DONE
- directly to favorites from startscreen DONE
- add .no_media to ignore android mediascanner DONE
- add groups / folders DONE
- Digital Clock DONE
- OUYA logo instead of BAXY Logo (change via settings )DONE
- Live Wallpapers DONE
- fix update message DONE
- add Widgets support BETA
- Background music BETA
- Change buttons on homescreen
- add sorting
- AppInfo (U) doesn't work FIXED
- Back (A) exits the screen when in Folder-view, should go back to normal-view. FIXED
- Sorting puts lower-case apps at the end FIXED
- Stable build has incorrect menu FIXED
- Background music is too loud
- Background music plays through TuneIn
- Background music stops when going to advanced settings, or configuring widgets
- Widgets.. lot o' bugs
- OutOfMemoryError when loading a big load of 1920x1080 backgrounds, in background change-screen.
- OutOfMemoryError when rapidly switching screens.
- You can launch the launcher via the launcher when using the launcher on a smartphone instead of stock launcher
- You cannot Kill apps in the Running Apps screen, this must be a bug in OUYA.