Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ouya Fan
    Chats

help with fpse emulator

downloaded fpse emulator from ouya store
    downloaded ps1 rom files .bin and .cue for one game
    how do I get the game to run
    ive installed dropbox and put the .bin and cue in folder on dropbox and named it after the game
    every time I try to download the .bin file it comes up as out of memory then loads different emulator and game

so can someone please help me
    thanks

Chats
    Purchase a high capacity USB Memory stick (Sandisk Cruser Blades work and are incredibly cheap) and place ROMs on that. The Emulator will scan the stick and create a library for you. Much more intuative than other emulators on the OUYA.

Ouya Devotee
    Chats

help with fpse emulator

Just uninstall it, there are too many issues with that emulator right now.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracen26 View Post
    Purchase a high capacity USB Memory stick (Sandisk Cruser Blades work and are incredibly cheap) and place ROMs on that. The Emulator will scan the stick and create a library for you. Much more intuative than other emulators on the OUYA.
    il use external hard drive and place them on there
    do you just create a folder for each game then and place .cue and .bin files in there

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    I load them on a usb drive and load them from there. Never had an issue yet loading any ISO's.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit543 View Post
    I load them on a usb drive and load them from there. Never had an issue yet loading any ISO's.
    so there need to be converted to iso format then

tried loading onto external hard drive but still didn't load, I think I need a bios file can someone link me to that and then how do I load games, as mentioned above the games are in .bin and .cue files
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-17-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Ouya Devotee
    Chats
    Mine worked flawless
    cue/bin, iso, whatever
    Absolutely nothing needs to be done for me

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Make sure you download the Bios. You need to put the iso, bin, .cue, .img, game/roms, in the same folder as the Bios folder. Google Fpse Bios and so forth. FPSE won't play the games if the games are not in the same folder as the Bios. If I recall, there is a specific bio for FPSE...not sure.

Hope that helps. I enjoy playing my PSOne games off the Ouya without having to swap my discs for each one.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    so download this - http://www.roms4droid.com/psxbios.php
    then put into same folder as it then run
    do they have to be in same region
    do you just place the bin and cue in the root of the bios folder and can you create folder for each game to keep organised

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    I put all the games and images in the rom folder and then the bios (something like psx scph1001) in the same folder. Some games come as .ecm and you need to get the ECM or unecm tool to fix them in order to work. When you download a game and it shows .ecm just drag it to the unecm tool icon and it will auto fix it. I would keep the ECM file games in a separate folder though. So, copy or cut and paste the fixed .bin or iso ore .cue in a different folder along with the scph1001 file.

Sounds confusing...search Google for the ECM tool and the scph1001.