Close
Advertise Here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

All works well for me playing castlvania sotn once I switch modes however I haven't been able to figure out how to get the analog sticks to work instead of just the dpad. Maybe something simple I'm missing?

I played a bunch of games on ePSXe the only problem I could find is that Wipeout 3 does not play any music

Has anyone tried out Crash Team Racing with 4 players? For the first two players the camera view is just fine but for the third and the fourth the camera view is reversed (frontal loooking at the character). I would like to know if the issue is related to the mapping of the buttons.
    I am just using Xbox360 controllers since it seems that the Ouya controller cannot be recognized well if there are Xbox controllers connected (hopefully I will get all the 3 Ouya controllers that I still miss)

Yeah I was about to ask about multiplayer myself. When I set it to two player mode in the settings the game is cut in half and the bottom screen is on top and the top on the bottom. And then the second controller doesn't work anyways. It's either that or both controller 1&2 control player 2. Trying this in THPS2. Need this to work. Haven't tried Fpse but I haven't bought it and I don't wanna play that game without sound.
    I'm amazing, you probably just haven't realized it yet.
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

For me all the 4 controllers were working. Fpse is OK but it only support 2 controllers, which is crap. I have bought the Ouya mostly to play 4 player games, and Crash Team Racing was one of the reasons.

These settings got games to respond to the right stick, but not the left stick (seems the games in the compatibility list so far wouldn't need left stick control). I tried Ape Escape and Croc, both ran great but you can't move the camera with analog in Croc or use gadgets in Ape Escape (essentially rendering the game useless). I'm pretty sure ePSXe is "broken" in this regard as I've tried every setting I could. This means ePSXE can only be used for D-pad / Right stick only games afaik, a shame because the emulation has ran everything I've thrown at it well, any solutions to this I'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by PlaystationPaul View Post
    These settings got games to respond to the right stick, but not the left stick (seems the games in the compatibility list so far wouldn't need left stick control). I tried Ape Escape and Croc, both ran great but you can't move the camera with analog in Croc or use gadgets in Ape Escape (essentially rendering the game useless). I'm pretty sure ePSXe is "broken" in this regard as I've tried every setting I could. This means ePSXE can only be used for D-pad / Right stick only games afaik, a shame because the emulation has ran everything I've thrown at it well, any solutions to this I'd love to know.
    I hit this problem with ace combat. You need the left thumbstick to steer and the right thumbstick to use your camera. But when I try any settings it's either busted or both are on one thumbstick. Like up makes me steer down and look up. Right makes me spin right and look right. Makes me want to throw up lol
    I'm amazing, you probably just haven't realized it yet.
    ►VLC - Nostalgia

There's a way to get micro machines V3 work with 4 (or even better, 8) players?

I've not been able to get anywhere with Final Fantasy Tactics. The mode switch trick works to start a new game from the main menu, but as soon as the character name entry screen comes up, the action buttons (circle and x) stop responding.

It's such a weird, isolated issue...the only other place I've found a reference to it online is an old GameFAQs thread about the same problem on ePSXe for PC. Unfortunately, it devolved into a flame war. Could it be a problem with an input plugin or some such?

For reference: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/19733...ctics/41726707

I set up the 4 players, and seems to go in the menu of MMV3, but when i choose the players one pad doesn't work anymore...