Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Failrunner View Post
    I don't know if this will help any but seeing as i am no longer having gamepad issues the only thing i touched with the game pad is in the player 1 settings where my gamepad profile is set to none/virtual and the gamepad id is set to none. Then I just mapped the buttons in player 1 map buttons. Not sure it's any different then the default but I hope it helps.

After much trouble.. This finally worked for me. Thank you. Also I had to map the Mode button to something so I could toggle it on and off

Quote Originally Posted by Cjk View Post
    After much trouble.. This finally worked for me. Thank you. Also I had to map the Mode button to something so I could toggle it on and off
    Yes, I did that in the explaination. I just used the onscreen virtual pad. I hid everything except the mode button, and moved the mode button to the side, so it isnt on the gaming area.

They need to make a OUYA port asap. Works great but menu and where you choose your roms in over scanned to hell. Hopefully everyone keeps bugging the dev for a OUYA port.

Quote Originally Posted by czoom View Post
    They need to make a OUYA port asap. Works great but menu and where you choose your roms in over scanned to hell. Hopefully everyone keeps bugging the dev for a OUYA port.
    I think that is actually an issue with your TV, or perhaps the Ouya not selecting the right resolution for your TV. As I said in a previous post:

"I know what you mean. I am not sure what causes that. I actually have 2 TVs. When I first got my Ouya, I hooked it up to my 40" 1080p HDTV in my living room, and I had the same issue as you (major overscan). Then, I brought the Ouya into my bedroom where my PC is, to more easily play around with it till I got it set up the way I wanted it, and hooked it to my 47" 1080p HDTV, and the overscan isn't there. I see ePSXe properly on the screen. So, you might wanna play around with your tvs settings, and see if that might be the case."

When I went and took my Ouya back out to the 40", i still had bad overscan. I changed the Format on my 40" RCA 1080p hdtv from "Full" to "No Overscan" and the overscan went away. So try playing around with settings on your TV

My TV doesn't have any relevant ratio, zoom, or overscan settings. OUYA needs a way to adjust screen size in the OS.

Regarding Breath of Fire 3: anyone Else having the Problem that you cant Type in a Name as its scrolls automatic forward? I also cant select anything in the Battle menu as ist somehow automaticly selects the Standard attack?

UPDATE: just fixed it by myself by going down to version 1.9.2

there are no controller problems at all. so i'd not recommend the current version 1.9.4 to use with ouya, but 1.9.2 since there hasn't been made any important changes except that controls got broken for some games.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-07-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

I tweeted the ePSXe folks about bringing a port to the OUYA. Here is their response...
    epsxeteam: @Nemonyte We will get an ouya when it will get available here and we will take a look.

Hopefully thy will get one soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemonyte View Post
    I tweeted the ePSXe folks about bringing a port to the OUYA. Here is their response...
    epsxeteam: @Nemonyte We will get an ouya when it will get available here and we will take a look.

Hopefully thy will get one soon!
    Yeah, it shouldn't take much work to have an official port. The big problem is, they will prolly charge for it like they do in the Google Play store. I REALLY wouldn't want to have to buy it again, for Ouya.

How does this compared to Retroarch's PS1 emulator (which is free)?

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eleveneleven View Post
    How does this compared to Retroarch's PS1 emulator (which is free)?
    Both are free, it's just a matter if you want to go through the trouble of side-loading it. ePSXe is a amazing emulator in my opinion and only games like Twisted Metal 2 don't play music due to multi-tracking. As far as I know, those are very far and few between, so it's all good.