Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The only game I found that had problems was Battle arena toshinden which became super fast even with the frame limiter on.

Quote Originally Posted by Failrunner View Post
    The only game I found that had problems was Battle arena toshinden which became super fast even with the frame limiter on.
    We aren't talking about problems with the games running. We are talking about games where the controls don't work.

I can't even map the controller on ePSXe because the settings are off screen. Most of the options are, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by o MELTDOWN o View Post
    I can't even map the controller on ePSXe because the settings are off screen. Most of the options are, for that matter.
    I know what you mean. I am not sure what causes that. I actually have 2 TVs. When I first got my Ouya, I hooked it up to my 40" 1080p HDTV in my living room, and I had the same issue as you (major overscan). Then, I brought the Ouya into my bedroom where my PC is, to more easily play around with it till I got it set up the way I wanted it, and hooked it to my 47" 1080p HDTV, and the overscan isn't there. I see ePSXe properly on the screen. So, you might wanna play around with your tvs settings, and see if that might be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Otani View Post
    We aren't talking about problems with the games running. We are talking about games where the controls don't work.
    Oh sorry. You guys aren't using the controller presets for the ouya are you because I found those caused bugs in games. I just stuck with the defaults and so far no games have bugs any more and I have loaded up over 30 games.

I know what you mean. I am not sure what causes that. I actually have 2 TVs. When I first got my Ouya, I hooked it up to my 40" 1080p HDTV in my living room, and I had the same issue as you (major overscan). Then, I brought the Ouya into my bedroom where my PC is, to more easily play around with it till I got it set up the way I wanted it, and hooked it to my 47" 1080p HDTV, and the overscan isn't there. I see ePSXe properly on the screen. So, you might wanna play around with your tvs settings, and see if that might be the case.

I tried messing with the settings and had zero luck.

Oh sorry. You guys aren't using the controller presets for the ouya are you because I found those caused bugs in games. I just stuck with the defaults and so far no games have bugs any more and I have loaded up over 30 games.
    LOL. I didnt even realize it HAD an Ouya preset. But sure enough, I scrolled down and there it was. How does it handle L3/R3/Start/Select/Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by o MELTDOWN o View Post
    I tried messing with the settings and had zero luck.
    Did you try the Overscan option on the Ouya?

Manage->System->Advanced->HDMI->Overscan Compensation
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-07-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Did you try the Overscan option on the Ouya?

Manage->System->Advanced->HDMI->Overscan Compensation

Yes, I have it on. Nothing seems to be fixed.

I don't know if this will help any but seeing as i am no longer having gamepad issues the only thing i touched with the game pad is in the player 1 settings where my gamepad profile is set to none/virtual and the gamepad id is set to none. Then I just mapped the buttons in player 1 map buttons. Not sure it's any different then the default but I hope it helps.

I don't know if this will help any but seeing as i am no longer having gamepad issues the only thing i touched with the game pad is in the player 1 settings where my gamepad profile is set to none/virtual and the gamepad id is set to none. Then I just mapped the buttons in player 1 map buttons. Not sure it's any different then the default but I hope it helps.

After much trouble.. This finally worked for me. Thank you. Also I had to map the Mode button to something so I could toggle it on and off