Close
Advertise Here

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

X-Arcade 'Tank Stick' on Ouya

I was wondering if anyone has any luck getting the X-Arcade Tank Stick working with the Ouya? In addition if you have which adapter did you use to get this to work properly.

Re: X-Arcade 'Tank Stick' on Ouya

I have the same stick, i think team ouya should just add support for it when plugged in usb. The trackball could act as the mouse. Someone would have to contact them.
    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Warking View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any luck getting the X-Arcade Tank Stick working with the Ouya? In addition if you have which adapter did you use to get this to work properly.
    I don't own the Tank. Wish I did, Centipede would be much more fun! However, my normal x-arcade works great once remapped, with Mame4All.

Chats

I have the X-Arcade Tank Stick. I plugged the 2 usb cables into my 4 port USB hub which I have hooked up to the Ouya. It works great with no other adapters required.

How did you get the trackball to work in games like missile command? Thanks.

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by bigjb419 View Post
    How did you get the trackball to work in games like missile command? Thanks.
    Same question here... The trackball on the Tankstick works with MAME4all on a Raspberry Pi, but only serves to move the mouse pointer around on the Ouya. I read some developer notes that say app developers can filter that out, so maybe that's what is going on. I may take a look at the source and see if I can figure it out. Getting a spinner/trackball to work would be great.