Close
Advertise Here

Thread: Webcams

OUYA Developer
    Chats

Webcams

Has anybody tried any webcams with Skype?

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    +1 This would be a great way to video chat!

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    I tried, but OUYA did not recognize it. However, I also tried Skype, and it works, apart from the video part. You can chat, also wit a keyboard (Logitech) connected with the unifying dongle

Chats

Re: Webcams

Quote Originally Posted by stitch View Post
    I tried, but OUYA did not recognize it. However, I also tried Skype, and it works, apart from the video part. You can chat, also wit a keyboard (Logitech) connected with the unifying dongle
    You should first try with a video cam that works on android if you Google it there is a list of working Web cams for android like the logitech webcam c210 and c270

Chats
    Email Microsoft, I'm sure they'll help you get 'er goin...
    OUYA FORUM List of Working Controllers (Please Contribute!) - http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?3673-LIST-Controllers-That-Work-With-OUYA

OUYA: Astrom

Ouya Devotee
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch View Post
    You tried skype and got a mic to work on the OUYA? I've tried USB headsets and they didn't work at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaurys View Post
    You should first try with a video cam that works on android if you Google it there is a list of working Web cams for android like the logitech webcam c210 and c270
    I tried one of the higher end Logitech webcams with no luck, really sad. Skype on this thing would be amazing!