Close
Advertise Here

Thread: Webcams

Webcams

Has anybody tried any webcams with Skype?

+1 This would be a great way to video chat!

I tried, but OUYA did not recognize it. However, I also tried Skype, and it works, apart from the video part. You can chat, also wit a keyboard (Logitech) connected with the unifying dongle

Re: Webcams

Quote Originally Posted by stitch View Post
    I tried, but OUYA did not recognize it. However, I also tried Skype, and it works, apart from the video part. You can chat, also wit a keyboard (Logitech) connected with the unifying dongle
    You should first try with a video cam that works on android if you Google it there is a list of working Web cams for android like the logitech webcam c210 and c270

Email Microsoft, I'm sure they'll help you get 'er goin...
    OUYA FORUM List of Working Controllers (Please Contribute!) - http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?3673-LIST-Controllers-That-Work-With-OUYA

OUYA: Astrom

Quote Originally Posted by stitch View Post
    You tried skype and got a mic to work on the OUYA? I've tried USB headsets and they didn't work at all for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaurys View Post
    You should first try with a video cam that works on android if you Google it there is a list of working Web cams for android like the logitech webcam c210 and c270
    I tried one of the higher end Logitech webcams with no luck, really sad. Skype on this thing would be amazing!