Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by derty View Post
    Great news!
    Added it, waiting to hear back from him on exactly how he did it and any problems he did or might have.

Definitely been a good few days of work by many people. Keep it up!
    OUYA FORUM List of Working Controllers (Please Contribute!) - http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?3673-LIST-Controllers-That-Work-With-OUYA

OUYA: Astrom

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Rob View Post
    Added it, waiting to hear back from him on exactly how he did it and any problems he did or might have.

Definitely been a good few days of work by many people. Keep it up!
    Haha I no right. It's always nice seeing a community come together to help out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Twitter~ @derty10
    YouTube~ .:derty's pro shop:.
    WiiU~ Ask for add

.:OUYA Games I Own:.

Zombie Driver HD
    Reagan Gorbachev
    Meganoid 2
    Back To Bed
    Pier Solar
    Fist Puncher
    Towerfall
    So Many Me
    Big Action Mega Fight!
    Duck Game
    Final Fantasy III
    Raiden Legacy
    Pocket RPG
    CLARC
    Groundskeeper 2
    Polarity
    Ice Rage
    Knightmare Tower
    Meltdown
    Heroes of Loot
    BombSquad
    Sine Mora
    Neon Shadow
    Pizza Boy
    FIST OF AWESOME
    MINIGORE2
    GunSlugs

Just purchased 2 used PS3 dualshocks today... can't wait until they get here. Also going to mess around with the wiimotes around the house today as well. Good Times to be had by all!
    OUYA FORUM List of Working Controllers (Please Contribute!) - http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?3673-LIST-Controllers-That-Work-With-OUYA

I bought
    "Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 3"
    4x plugging into a usb hub
    It works great, but some buttons are mapped wrong.
    So only for games where you can re-config buttons yourself(like bombsquad)

Razer Onza Xbox 360 Controller does not work.

Proof - Here and Here

Review Link - Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by HellRa1SeR View Post
    Razer Onza Xbox 360 Controller does not work.

Proof - Here and Here

Review Link - Amazon
    Great, Thanks! I'll add it to the list.

My official MS dongle for the 360 wireless controllers worked. That was before I destroyed it be trying unsuccessfully to shorten the cable... Stupid on my part for rushing that one.

I now have the generic one which also works just fine.

Anyone try the PS3 Wireless Keypad? It connects by the same type of USB cable as the Dual Shock 3. I tried pairing it, but the Ouya doesn't seem to see it. I'm not sure which buttons you'd press to pair. On the PS3, all you'd have to do is hook up the USB cable to the system to pair it.

Also I'd be curious if anyone got the Xbox 360 Chatpad working. It plugs into the 360 controller directly. I only have a wireless controller, so I can't test it.

ipega - paired as a joystick, would not pair in keyboard mode. It detected as a bluetooth controller. buttons would not work, dpad worked. sideloaded snes emulator to try map buttons. Buttons did map as unknown but would not work as player 2 for 2 player games. It moved both player 1 and player 2 at the same time, ie mortal kombat, KI, etc type of games. It does work in 1 player mode with in game button mapping. maps a decent snes joypad type of replacement.

Last edited by Schizophretard; 01-14-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Hey guys,

has anyone tried an N64 USB controller (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008L3UUPS)? If so, does it work?
    I have one and tried plugging it into my Ouya, but nothing happened and I am not sure if there are steps I am supposed to take to set it up, and if so what those steps are.

I have successfully connected a flash drive, so I know it is not entirely related to USB and the Ouya alone (like I've seen many others complain about elsewhere).

Alternatively, would connecting it via the micro usb slot with an OTG adapter work (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00932N46S)?

Thanks for any info/help