Close
Advertise Here
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Is this gamepad for ouya

Banned

1 members found this post helpful.
    I don't think so Unai. Most usb controllers that support Xinput don't work 1:1 with the ouya controller. I just bought a PowerA Pro Ex and it does not match up. All the buttons are mixed up and only about half of the games picked it up.

That power pro A looks pretty solid, shame it doesn't match up.

Has anyone tried the 8bitdo Bluetooth NES controllers? http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Wire...5HRGVMCMQVQ4KJ

Playstation Move Navigation can't pair without root?
    I've searched the thread but found nothing about move, only about sisaxis.

I can confirm thar Xiaomi Gamepad working very fine in OUYA there is a pity that not support vibration for their games for use in controller with vibration.

Can, and how do, I connect the Razer controller to the Ouya?

Quote Originally Posted by knaart View Post
    Can, and how do, I connect the Razer controller to the Ouya?
    I was wondering this too - I assume it doesn't show under the standard pairing settings? If it doesn't you might be to use the cable that comes with it?
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Quote Originally Posted by xanderten50 View Post
    I was wondering this too - I assume it doesn't show under the standard pairing settings? If it doesn't you might be to use the cable that comes with it?

It has been a while since I fired up the OUYA, but you can use the Forge TV controller with the OUYA. I think it can only be used after you connect the normal OUYA controller. Assumption is the Razer controller is referring to the one with Forge TV.

Once you connect your OUYA controller, you to want to go to "Manage" on the main screen. Then choose "Controllers." From there I think there is an option to pair controller. Make sure you have the Forge controller in pair mode (forgot which buttons to press on the controller - think it is the bottom two - hold them until the green lights on the controller are blinking). The OUYA should notice the controller and indicate such on the screen (Razer Serval). Select that with OUYA controller. The controller should then be paired. From experience, once it is paired, it should remain paired, so turning on the OUYA at a later time and then turn on the controller should work.

Some games do not recognize the Forge controller, but most do. I might have missed some things as I have not gotten on the OUYA in while, so apologies if I am missing something. Hope this helps.