Description: These controller types are confirmed to work both in OUYA's UI as well as in games and applications. There might still be limitations to them (as in they don't have touchpads or other features) but will generally work throughout the Ouya Console.
• OUYA Controller - (Genuine OUYA Product) WL/BT •
• Wireless PS3 Dualshock 3 Controller - (Confirmed - James Andrew Coote) WL/BT •
• Logitech F710 Wireless PC Controller - (Confirmed 6/28/2013 - Jeremy Reilloc) WL/USB •
Description: These controller types work for certain aspects of the Ouya console, but not all. Some may play well in emulators but can't operate the Ouya UI, others will do the opposite. Some features will not be available using some of these controllers, as it all depends on what your use for them is. Some of these will be 'application dependent', meaning you can use them if the application/game supports them. I will do my best to provide information that will tell you where and how they will work.
• Wireless Xbox 360 Controller - (W/Generic OR Authentic USB Receiver) - (Confirmed 7/2/2013 - Silent Rob) WL/USB Receiver •
• Nintendo Wiimote - (Confirmed 6/28/2013 - NULL_POINTER) WL/BT •
• Nintendo Wii Classic Controller - (Confirmed 6/28/2013 - NULL_POINTER) •
• Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - (Confirmed 6/29/2013 - Gamesboro) WL/BT •
• Tatsunoko VS Capcom Wii Arcade Stick - (Confirmed 7/16/2013 - Charron) •
• Wireless* PS3 Generic Controller - (Confirmed 6/28/2013 - occams_razor) W/USB •
• Neogeo X Arcade Stick - (Confirmed 7/2/2013 - Gamesboro) W/USB •
• Xbox 360 Wired 3rd Party Controller - (Confirmed 7/13/2013 - CamelJR) W/USB •
• Thrustmaster FireStorm Dual Analog 3 Game Pad - (Confirmed 6/30/2013 - user82) W/USB •
• Datel Wildfire - (Confirmed 6/25/2013 - user82) WL/BT •
• iPega Android Bluetooth Controller - (Confirmed 7/2/2013 - Chris Hoppman) WL/BT •