Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Brickner View Post
    I like the shape of the Ouya, so an Acrylic case that only replaced the sides but reuced the top and bottom would suit me better
    The problem is: You cannot achieve that kind of shape with laser cutting.
    This design is incredibly cheap due to it's simplicity
    Last edited by user82; 06-30-2013 at 02:44 PM.

added the decals to our store @ www.bdgcustoms.com

I am not sure if we are going to sell the 3d printed cases. It takes about 6 hours to print one, I think they look awsome but I am not sure if somebody would like to pay the money for a 3d printed case. They look kind of raw.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-06-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

What would an estimated cost for a transparent one be? I am willing to do a bit of finishing work depending on cost. Also there are a myriad of other shapes we could look into. (one of your semitransparent cases with internal leds would look killer)

Forum rules forbid selling on the site. So you'll have to do the transactions through something like eBay, or this thread will be shut down.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Re: OUYA Custom Cases. I Have Someone Who Can Do It For You.

Would it be possible to do a decal that looks like the puzzle box from Hellraiser?

Sent from my Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Re: Acrylic Case four your Ouya.

Alot of real cool designs have already been made for the rasberrypi, no one said the case has to be cube shaped like the default ouya housing.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7121/7...2e19532bcb.jpg

Google image search turns up tons of great ideas that would rock for the ouya. Some use dove-cuts, others layered stacks even a plain top and bottom platters give a nice clean look. Heres me hoping you push the idea forward.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by pero View Post
    Alot of real cool designs have already been made for the rasberrypi, no one said the case has to be cube shaped like the default ouya housing.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7121/7...2e19532bcb.jpg

Google image search turns up tons of great ideas that would rock for the ouya. Some use dove-cuts, others layered stacks even a plain top and bottom platters give a nice clean look. Heres me hoping you push the idea forward.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    That one is pretty cool! I won't be messing with my current OUYA, as it's the special edition and truthfully I would rather keep it the way it is, but I plan on buying a second one after a few months if the OUYA does take off just to mod it and be able to have one on each of my main TV's

Fixed the thread title. =)

Quote Originally Posted by JerTM View Post
    What would an estimated cost for a transparent one be? I am willing to do a bit of finishing work depending on cost. Also there are a myriad of other shapes we could look into. (one of your semitransparent cases with internal leds would look killer)
    Not sure we weren't going to sell them because they take about 6 hours to make and somebody has to keep a eye on it. Most of the stuff we make is for fun, but I do have a few laying around, what do you think they would be worth. Give me a email at bdgcustoms@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tepes View Post
    Would it be possible to do a decal that looks like the puzzle box from Hellraiser?

A decal would be difficult because how detailed it is but engraving would be a possibility.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-06-2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Re: OUYA Custom Cases. I Have Someone Who Can Do It For You.

Quote Originally Posted by BDG View Post
    A decal would be difficult because how detailed it is but engraving would be a possibility.
    I like the sound of that:-)