Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

BDG Custom OUYA Case Thread.

Recently I've been in contact with http://www.bdgcustoms.com/ (BDG as he'll call himself on here) and I asked if he would make us some 3D printed cases for us. He responded with...

Hello,

Yes I would be very interested. I love working on things like this.

Here are some of the pictures from my Ouya I engraved. My user Name is BDG that is what I put on the front. Due to the finish on the Ouya it turns out amazing.

You are also welcome to put them up on the Forum, I signed up today, user name BDG.

Attached is the first print I did it is a little snug so I am going to need to modify it some.

If there is a lot of interest I will keep working on it and if you start a thread let me know I can log in and see what people are looking for.

Thank you,

BDG

Here are some of his works...

This guy is extremely skilled as he does Vinyl, Engraving, 3D Printing, and more! If there is a demand for custom OUYA cases then please post here. He might just do em' for you Suggest stuff!
    Last edited by RiotingSpectre; 06-25-2013 at 09:55 PM.

If he done something like this :http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:88564
    It could have rooms for improvements but it's a neat dock

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nahkranoth View Post
    If he done something like this
    I don't see why not

I'd definitely be interested in getting my Ouya custom etched. Thats seems pretty damn cool.

I'm starting to think that a plastic case might solve some of the controller issues I've been seeing. The metal shell may well be the problem. Any idea what he would charge for a simple case?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Rick.P View Post
    I'm starting to think that a plastic case might solve some of the controller issues I've been seeing. The metal shell may well be the problem. Any idea what he would charge for a simple case?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    yea the bottom button keeps getting stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Unit543 View Post
    yea the bottom button keeps getting stuck.
    No no, I mean the metal of the cube APPEARS to be blocking/interfering with the bluetooth signal form the controller giving spotty connectivity. It may have a wifi effect too, but I'm hardwired to a gigabit switch so I can't speak to that.

Could he make one with Flames on it

Hello My name is Brian, BDG Customs is my company. Yes we can engrave anything on the Ouya. The more creative the better. Here is our website www.bdgcustoms.com We love the idea of customizing the Ouya and we are here to help.

BDG customs does laser engraving, vinyl cutting, and 3D printing. What would you like to see done for customizing the Ouya? Would anybody be interested in vinyl decals for there Ouya. If yes please send ideas of what you would like to see the more creative the better. For Vinyl decals, 3D printing, or laser engraving what would you like to see. If somebody comes up with a good idea that enough members want I will do it for free for who ever has the original idea.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 08-06-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BDG View Post
    BDG customs does laser engraving, vinyl cutting, and 3D printing. What would you like to see done for customizing the Ouya? Would anybody be interested in vinyl decals for there Ouya. If yes please send ideas of what you would like to see the more creative the better. For Vinyl decals, 3D printing, or laser engraving what would you like to see. If somebody comes up with a good idea that enough members want I will do it for free for who ever has the original idea.
    I would like a custom faceplate for my Ouya controller