Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Positron

Positron

My game Positron will be available on OUYA at launch. I have been working on the Android port for a little while now and have it almost feature complete and expect the port to OUYA from there to be pretty straightforward

Update: 2013-05-11 - New vid showing alternate camera modes

Here's a vid of Positron's Maze mode in action:

More details and screenshots can be found on the Steam Greenlight page for Positron:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=93056424

The game is being developed for Xbox Live Indie Games, Windows Phone 7, PC, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android, PlayBook, and Facebook (Flash 11). It will also be released on Windows Phone 8, Surface, Surface RT, BlackBerry 10, OUYA and I'm planning on supporting the Oculus Rift too.

Looking forward to getting this out on OUYA, and for those of you wanting to experience Positron on TV the Xbox version will be out in the next two weeks and the mobile/tablet versions play on TV with HDMI adapters.
    Last edited by Martin Caine; 05-11-2013 at 07:25 AM.
    Director and Founder
    Retroburn Game Studios
    retroburngames.com
    Senior Programmer
    TickTock Games
    ticktockgames.com

Wow, nice. I can't wait to see this on OUYA. Any idea what the pricing will be on this?

Excellent,

Really looking forward to it!

Thanks guys . As for pricing, I can't speculate on what the pricing will be specifically for OUYA at this point but on other platforms the prices will generally be between £1-3 ($2-5).
    Director and Founder
    Retroburn Game Studios
    retroburngames.com
    Senior Programmer
    TickTock Games
    ticktockgames.com

I must say, I am really looking forward to this game. Do you plan on having any features exclusive to OUYA? What will be your Free-to-Play model on the OUYA version?
    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

I've not really decided yet. It could follow the Xbox Model (trial with limited number of levels) or could be free with IAP for powerups. My plan with the iOS release is to release as a paid game first and perhaps drop it to free + IAP later.
    Director and Founder
    Retroburn Game Studios
    retroburngames.com
    Senior Programmer
    TickTock Games
    ticktockgames.com

Incredible!!!

This game looks incredibly fun! On Friday, watch our week in review (courtesy of the guys at OuyaForum.com), we'll discuss the game in detail and see our thoughts We'll also buy the game and review it for you Good luck with future titles!!!!

More people need to vote for this on Greenlight!

This game looks sick. I can't wait to give it a try. Is the turning based on one tap of the dpad or is it fluid turning as in you can move all over the board?

Hey all. Been a while since I first posted this, been busy porting the game to a whole load of platforms (http://retroburngames.com) and plan to submit for OUYA very soon in time for the retail launch. I'm also looking to demo the game and the OUYA at some local GAME stores in the coming month too which should be fun

Here's a new vid I just prepared showing a few alternate camera modes from the game:
    Director and Founder
    Retroburn Game Studios
    retroburngames.com
    Senior Programmer
    TickTock Games
    ticktockgames.com