Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1


    OUYA Signs Appearing in Best Buy (at least in the back :)

    Saw this posted on Reddit this morning:
    http://i.imgur.com/vocco04.jpg



    At least it looks like they will have some sort of signs put up to advertise the OUYA, rather then just having boxes shoved in a corner somewhere.

    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

  2. #2
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ❤Your Heart❤
    Posts
    9,824


    Lol, totally not gonna lie but I was going to go to a Best Buy today to see if they're going to stock OUYA's. I have yet to go, but I'm glad that others are already showing the love
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com's rules. Also make sure to keep up-to-date with contests & sales.
    Show support for OUYAForum by becoming a Supporter.


  3. #3


    Mine had a display up the other day near the Wii section. Pretty small section, but space none the less

  4. #4


    This is so cool.
    OnLive Fan
    OnLive Username: Slingshot

  5. #5


    Looks like they're coming out with guns blazing lol.

  6. #6
    OUYAForum Fan CaptainCapslock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    594


    This is pretty awesome!

    I hope that Ouya is going to have one hell of a launch in a few days
    OUYAGameplays on YouTube: youtube.com/OUYAGameplays
    Twitter Profile: twitter.com/ouyagameplays

  7. #7
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ❤Your Heart❤
    Posts
    9,824


    Well I went to Best Buy and have some bad news. Only ten OUYA's have been acquired in my state from the Best Buy retailer. Not only will they get more on the distant date of July 10th. They won't being doing any advertising at any of the stores that don't have OUYA's... Which makes sense I guess considering that's like... gloating about having super powers when in fact you're a nerd.

    They don't even have any banners or anything in the one I went too.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com's rules. Also make sure to keep up-to-date with contests & sales.
    Show support for OUYAForum by becoming a Supporter.


  8. #8


    Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    Well I went to Best Buy and have some bad news. Only ten OUYA's have been acquired in my state from the Best Buy retailer. Not only will they get more on the distant date of July 10th. They won't being doing any advertising at any of the stores that don't have OUYA's... Which makes sense I guess considering that's like... gloating about having super powers when in fact you're a nerd.

    They don't even have any banners or anything in the one I went too.
    Wow, that's pretty crazy. So is that 10 in the entire state, or 10 for that particular store?

    Ed
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

  9. #9
    Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ❤Your Heart❤
    Posts
    9,824


    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie K View Post
    Wow, that's pretty crazy. So is that 10 in the entire state, or 10 for that particular store?

    Ed
    The entire state. The general manager whom the regular manager talked to over the phone said that they only had ordered ten due to low stock.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com's rules. Also make sure to keep up-to-date with contests & sales.
    Show support for OUYAForum by becoming a Supporter.


  10. #10
    OUYAForum Regular derty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houstone, Texas
    Posts
    718


    Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    The entire state. The general manager whom the regular manager talked to over the phone said that they only had ordered ten due to low stock.
    Holy ****... Thank god I hav mine preordered and paid off D:
    And it's at GameStop
    Last edited by BronerGames; 06-21-2013 at 12:27 AM. Reason: language

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •