Close
Advertise Here
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    New User
    Chats
    Hi there, i paid 3 bucks for fpse before the latest update and now its telling to purchase it again. Who do i complain to? I still have the reciept that ouya sent me through email detailing when i purchased it.
    I like this emulator but not enough to pay twice for.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedobear24 View Post
    Hi there, i paid 3 bucks for fpse before the latest update and now its telling to purchase it again. Who do i complain to? I still have the reciept that ouya sent me through email detailing when i purchased it.
    Ive have got the same problem but with........ YOU DONT KNOW JACK............ i paid $10 for e xtra levels............ and after the last update, they have gone......... i got the update now banner back?!

Ouya Devotee
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedobear24 View Post
    I just clicked pay again.
    Ouya did not charge for it.
    Cannot gurantee it works for you the same way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rojovelasco View Post
    I'm currently playing FF7 on sideloaded ePSXe without any enhanced graphics. Anyone of you could tell me if this game si really playable in HD on FPse?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hey. I've tried a lot of different settings and had it running almost flawlessly in 1080p (bit of slowdown at the beginning of a battle). The visuals look stunning. But unfortunately the sound is not even close to the masterful original quality as in ePSXe. Since FF7 is only enjoyable wiht the correct music and sound effects, I cannot recommend playing it on FPse until they fix the sound.

New User
    Chats
    me playing Sotn on fpse on my ouya. High def, no frame skip. I payed for the app. My only complaint is the not remembering my control input. using a sixaxis. Also when ever i press L1 it uses the mist once for a second then wont do it again, then when I go into options to select items and what not it wont let me pick anything because the cursor keeps moving by itself. other than that which is pretty annoying, its pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJbzjykd5ww

Chats
    Is FPse free atm?
    I downloaded it and tried a game, it works perfectly and there's sound.
    Can't find a buy option either.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by vonfnas View Post
    Is FPse free atm?
    I downloaded it and tried a game, it works perfectly and there's sound.
    Can't find a buy option either.
    It pops up in the left corner saying "buy now" and you have to use the touch pad to click it.

Ouya Devotee
    Chats
    i want it to work in HD as advertised with open gl (i was deceived when i purchased this) and I'd also prefer if it saved the controller layout you select.

Ouya Fan
    Chats
    Anyone figure out how to get it to display the game covers like in the screenshot?

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
    Anyone figure out how to get it to display the game covers like in the screenshot?
    It auto downloads for me.