Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Chats

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

You Don't Know Jack - Jackbox Games

This thread is for the discussion of You Don't Know Jack. (note to developer - send me a private message if you would like to edit this thread)

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK - the award-winning trivia party game - is now on OUYA! Play by yourself or with friends and discover a wide load of offbeat question types like Who's the Dummy?, Funky Trash, DisOrDat and the Jack Attack! Find The Wrong Answer of the Game to win virtual prizes like air-conditioned underwear! There's a free version to try freely, plus a huge expansion pack of episodes to upgrade to. Play with 1-4 players - you can even use your phones as controllers! WHAT?! It's "the best quiz-show game ever made" according to The Onion A.V. Club. Are you ready?
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

I cant get the jackpad app to work on my nexus 7. Downloads and opens. But the connection never happens. Both the ouya and the tablet are on the same wifi. Anyone else have issues with the app?

Can't get the game to start either.

Works fine for me. The App need to start a second time, first time I just land back in the games selection overview. But on the second start it works flawless. My Galaxy Note 2 with the Jackpad connects by itself without any problems.
    Alter geht vor Schönheit.

How long did installing the game take? I waited for about 10 minutes and it was still installing.

It installed in less than 2 minutes

ok I got it to start now, after I deleted GTA 3 and Vice City. Maybe I didn't have enough space, it was about 400 MB.

If you really didn't have enough space they should promt any sort of message to let you (or us) know that our consoles are out of storage space

Chats

Quote Originally Posted by cindy View Post
    If you really didn't have enough space they should promt any sort of message to let you (or us) know that our consoles are out of storage space
    Mine pops up with a prompt if I'm out of space. For web downloads as well as game downloads.
    Tomb Of Tyrants is back on Kickstarter!
    Go back this and get your evil on.

DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"

LOVE You Don't Know Jack, excited to try this. Kinda balking at the $9.99 for 20 episodes asking price, although I guess it's not that bad when you break it down.