Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

DYNABOT - THE ROBO MARBLE (by l1games)

Updated on March 30th, 2014

'DYNABOT is an endless platformer designed to make you jump, run, dash, swing, skate, surf, switch, hover, shoot and even more!'

THE NEW ACTION TRAILER

DYNABOT's Kickstarter will go online on March 1st, 2014!

WATCH THE NEW IN DEPTH GAME PLAY TRAILER:

DYNABOT - an extraordinary robot, held together by pure energy,which was secretly constructed by the good-natured scientist Ishida Yamamoto in order to protect the world, should it ever come to a misfortune. With his programmed principles and the ability to think neuronally DYNABOT becomes aware of the fact that he has been made for a special reason. And just as it has to come, weird aliens appear.

Kickstarter Teaser:

Dynabot breaks the monotonous endless genre with 4 aspects:
    > although simple to learn, nevertheless complex like a real platform game
    > instant change of different worlds with various types of gameplays
    > special rooms with mini-games within the main game
    > winding platforms surrounded by beautiful environments

FEATURES:
    The goal is to free the earth from an invasion of weird aliens! Liberate the seven continent. Encounter abandoned places, in which the alien bosses have been hiding. Use portals to clean up all the places from the invasion of the aliens and go for an endless run to beat your own or your friends´ score!

Find energy cells to activate portals on the go and throw DYNABOT into different worlds with different gameplay styles. For example, fly in low gravity over the atmosphere or surf your way through an abandoned city across the ocean.

Play mini-games on the go! Run into different rooms and play various Mini-Games. Receive bonus points to increase the chance of liberation.

Let DYNABOT use his dash-combos and bounce off of stronger enemies and obstacles. Strike back again and repeat your dash on the ground, as well as in the air, until you finally break through their defenses. Also use dash-combos to save DYNABOT from falling into the abyss.

Keep DYNABOT in shape by doing air tricks with his surf- or skateboard, to achieve special air-trick bonuses.

Play the entire game along with its mini-games with only two buttons!

Major updates will bring new worlds, mini-games and characters to expand the scope of the game more and more.

Do you have something on your mind? Don't hesitate and write us your thoughts, wishes and critics. Tell us what you think!

FOLLOW US ON: facebook - twitter - google+

w w w . d y n a b o t . n e t
    Last edited by SOIL; 04-01-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Looks really promising there SOIL - will be keeping an eye out for this one.

Nice Graphics!!!

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

1 members found this post helpful.
    I am astounded by the camera angle alone as that was one of my main gripes about this genre of games. This alone makes this game of yours a day one purchase for me. Honestly, who can avoid things when the camera is right on you the entire time and you can only see the obstacles from two inches away before they hit you? You solved it dude.

Props.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com's rules. Also make sure to keep up-to-date with contests & sales.
    Show support for OUYAForum by becoming a Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotingSpectre View Post
    I am astounded by the camera angle alone as that was one of my main gripes about this genre of games. This alone makes this game of yours a day one purchase for me. Honestly, who can avoid things when the camera is right on you the entire time and you can only see the obstacles from two inches away before they hit you? You solved it dude.

Props.
    Exactly! You talk from my heart! This is why we are currently working on a unique camera system, which follows always toward the targeted direction. =) I'm glad you mentioned that!
    Last edited by SOIL; 05-10-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Want!!!!!!

What do you think about the android console GAMEPOP? Isn't it a bit too fast releasing another competitor to OUYA? or will it be better?

Administrative Queen of Evil RiotingSpectre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SOIL View Post
    What do you think about the android console GAMEPOP? Isn't it a bit too fast releasing another competitor to OUYA? or will it be better?
    In my opinion the time of which a console is released doesn't effect the end result of it. It's how good it is that counts. I personally think the GamePop will be the clever one in the OUYA/GameStick/GamePop war. It's got a lot of negatives already like the seven dollars a month thing, so any regular person would know that they have something up their sleeve. Like...

Although GamePop runs on Android, Garguilo was cagey when asked about whether it would ever support iOS games. "GamePop will run Android titles only, for the time being," he said.
    This could be... no, this IS a OUYA killer. IOS is fucking ridiculously popular for some reason and if they get this on launch or hell, even in the future. I see the OUYA have this as it's ever leering shadow. I think that we can't underestimate the GamePop but regardless; I'll be a OUYA girl from start to finish.

GameStick still suck though.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com's rules. Also make sure to keep up-to-date with contests & sales.
    Show support for OUYAForum by becoming a Supporter.

If this is how it actually looks in the OUYA, BRAVO!!!

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sears View Post
    If this is how it actually looks in the OUYA, BRAVO!!!
    Yes, all screenshots where taken directly from the Android/iOS source: Here a screenshot with more insight about the platform design:

Follow us on:
    > facebook
    > twitter
    > google+

www.l1games.com