Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FLASHOUT 3D - Jujubee

This thread is for the discussion of FLASHOUT 3D. (note to developer - send me a private message if you would like to edit this thread)

FLASHOUT 3D by Jujubee is the best racing experience for your Ouya console! Get into one of your ultra fast ships and join the competition! Use rockets and guns to fight your way to victory in all events and become the best racer in the whole galaxy!

With jaw-dropping graphics, stunning visuals and fast-paced racing action, FLASHOUT 3D brings a new level of fun to the table! It also features a unique interactive equalizer, that analyzes in-game music and accordingly determines, in real-time, what the visual effects look like!

Dominate the grid in all events, master your skills, upgrade your ships, listen to the great tunes, unlock all circuits and get hooked by this most advanced, fun and exhilarating racing experience!

Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Bought it on Google Play.

I really hope for Multiplayer!!!

Oh man this reminds me of F-Zero! Can't wait!
    OUYAReview - OUYA driven YouTube Network OUYAForum Certified
    SUBSCRIBE @ http://www.youtube.com/ouyareviewofficial

Seems a great clone of Wipeout!

...wait for that!

Had a whirl at this today. Here's the video:

I'd love to play this split screen with my friends!
    @JamesACoote
    Executive Star now available on OUYA Discover

Yeah, it just stops after some seconds...?

EDIT:

If you see it from Youtube, seems to work.
    I think today Youtube.com has some big problem.

However, about the game...seems a well done wipeout-like, but is less polished than the Psygnosis title and the musics aren't so good.
    But I can't wait to play it on OUYA!
    Last edited by Outlander999; 04-16-2013 at 10:36 PM.

If multiplayer is added I will likely buy the game. I was a big fan of Wipe out Pure on PSP. I like the combination of fast driving, weapons, and music. Cool game.

I just picked this one up today--it's my first Ouya purchase and it's just fantastic. The tracks and vehicles seem inspired by wipeout, however the vehicles/weapons handle a lot more in the style of Extreme-G.

$4 for a nicely polished little game seems very fair. It's got a fair bit of depth from upgrades and unlocks as well. I sunk a couple hours into this one today.

If I had just one complaint about it, it's that the money display which shows my current balance is off the top of my screen thanks to overscan. However that's a very minor issue that many users will never encounter.

Flashout 3D Booya Review

The game is very good, highly playable.
    The engine isn't running at 60fps, sometimes framerate drops, but usually the game is fast and the visuals pretty good.
    I bought it, deserved.
    If you don't try, you'll never know.