Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

No Brakes Valet - Captain Games

Hello Ouya-ers. This is No Brakes Valet, a 1 or 2 player car parking game.

I'm still working hard on it! Adding more cars and more lots.

Let's consider this a beta. Feedback is most welcome.

This game is awesome. A few bugs though...The deadzone on the OUYA controller isn't high enough, so sometimes cars come out already turning and crash. And sometimes you lose control and the game turns the cars on its own without you doing anything. That is not related to the OUYA controller because our Xbox controllers did it too, and restarting the game is the only way to fix that issue.

Anyway, I love it and play it every day for a few minutes. It's definitely on my recommended list!

This game is ridiculous in the best ways. We've been playing 2-player in the office today; would love to see 4-player!

This game looks awesome! Are there any video's of it?

I love this game. It's the most fun I've had on the Ouya so far.

can u post a Video?

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander999 View Post
    can u post a Video?
    Here's a quick video I made of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEEUXU31q-I

i just watched this on a Youtube video reviewing the Ouya and it looks amazing, so you looking at adding levels? It would be great to have more depth to it, i'll be getting this when i get my OUYA.
    Click to download Super Renegade Response

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list

While the graphics aren't great...the game looks a LOT better in person than the screenshot above!

I haven't had the controller issues described above (despite having a laundry list of issues with my Ouya controllers) and my kid loves watching this one (the chickens are her favorite.) Can't wait for her to be big enough to play it with me

Haven't got to try multi-player yet but hopefully will find some time to try it that way in the next few days...I can easily imagine multi-player being a blast.

I've yet to be rated above "Terrible" on my parking...even when I thought I did a pretty decent job. But then again that does make me keep trying

This game is awesome! I know you are still adding features. Any chance you're working on a high-score list? Local and Global would be awesome.
    Follow my Ouya antics on Twitter: @iamtyy