Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

1 members found this post helpful.

Knightmare Tower - Juicy Beast

Hi there folks, Yowan from Juicy Beast here!

Our game Knightmare Tower is currently being featured on the OUYA store, and we encourage you to give it a try :]

Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!

Features:

• Campaign and Survival modes
    • 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
    • Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
    • 1 epic boss battle
    • 70 quests to complete
    • 50+ different monsters to slice up
    • 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
    • Rideable rockets
    • Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)

http://knightmaretower.com/

Let us know what you think!

I'm loving the looks of this game
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

How much will the full game cost? ^^;

It's refreshing to see a developer who actually put a lot of effort into making their OUYA port polished. I've seen very few games that have custom button images to fit the graphical style and a UI as tailored to consoles as yours. I'm looking forward to downloading the game once I get my OUYA.

Thanks a lot! We do indeed put a lot effort to make our games fit the platform they are played on. It's fun to hear that players like it :]

I had fun with this game last night. It is very addicting.

WOW, nice game! Another game to be put on my Ouya.

My professional career, if anybody cares lol : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-melton/3b/2ab/2b8

My gaming history: Atari 2600 > Nintendo Entertainment System > Gameboy > Super Nintendo > Gameboy Advanced and DS > Playstation > Nintendo 64 > Dreamcast > Xbox > Xbox 360 and PS3 > Ouya and Next Xbox (Both coming soon of course).

Looks like there is an update coming. From a tweet by Juicy Beat

If you played Knightmare Tower on OUYA, we have an update coming soon that fixes the controller responsiveness. WAY better now!
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Played the web version pretty good and will do the demo on Ouya, but I don't like games I keep "restarting" and then keep upgrading. NOT bashing the game, but this is like jetpack joyride and that got old. Can you update it to when you hit a goal you restart there?

My professional career, if anybody cares lol : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-melton/3b/2ab/2b8

My gaming history: Atari 2600 > Nintendo Entertainment System > Gameboy > Super Nintendo > Gameboy Advanced and DS > Playstation > Nintendo 64 > Dreamcast > Xbox > Xbox 360 and PS3 > Ouya and Next Xbox (Both coming soon of course).

I'm quite addicted to this game at the moment. I love the animations and art style, a very nicely polished game!