Close
Advertise Here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Well I said I would and I did I have bought your game and as you wi see below I have added to my signiture too
    Creators of Super Renegade Response, Rush Hour Mayhem and Colour Combat

I've bought so many games I can't list them on my sig now lol.

Click for list

Quote Originally Posted by Wongstyle View Post
    Ich habe in den 90er Jahren Kick Off auf dem Amiga 500 geliebt! Umso mehr freut es mich jetzt, dass Natural Soccer mir dieses Gefühl von früher wiederbringt! Einfach zu spielen aber schwer zu beherrschen.
    Das i-Tüpfelchen wäre jetzt noch ein Manager-Modus so wie damals in Player Manager von Anco! Das wäre einfach grossartig! Auf jeden Fall DANKE für dieses wunderbare Spiel!

Back in the 90's i loved playing Kick Off on my Amiga 500! Therefore i'm totally happy that Natural Soccer brings me back those memories! It's easy to play but hard to master.
    The icing on the cake would be a Manager-Mode like in Anco's Player Manager! That would be really awesome! Anyway, THANK YOU for this wonderful game!
    (Wow, vielen herzlichen Dank für das tolle und motivierende Feedback! Ich hoffe, du bist einverstanden, dass ich nun weiter in Englisch antworte, damit "die anderen" besser mitlesen können ;-) )

Thanks a lot! Actually, Kick Off on the Amiga 500 was exactly my original reason to create Natural Soccer - played countless hours of KO2 with my friends those days... those good old days :-)

Yes, "Player Manager" was a great game too! At that young age though, I was not very fond of the management and always preferred the action part. So PM was out of my focus when KO2 arrived... Today, this is a bit different, and I definitely would like to develop Natural Soccer to contain a great management and great action part. The new version (new menu system, league mode) has already been designed with a "full blown" management part in mind. But first and foremost, I would love to make Natural Soccer the best arcade soccer title today and that's where my main focus is.

Having that said, I am actively working on a "Player Manager Mode", so, for example, there is a "control only a single fixed player mode" ready in my development version, which plays very fun and promising :-) To make a long story short: creating a "real" management part is definitely on my todo list, but it also is a lot of work which has to be interrupted rather frequently to work on improving the arcade part :-)

Thanks again for your feedback - it indeed is a great honor to see my game compared to Dino Dini's masterpiece in such a positive way! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rosse119 View Post
    Well I said I would and I did I have bought your game and as you wi see below I have added to my signiture too
    Wow, what can I say? Thank you! Really glad you like it! Thanks for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by schleinzer View Post
    (Wow, vielen herzlichen Dank für das tolle und motivierende Feedback! Ich hoffe, du bist einverstanden, dass ich nun weiter in Englisch antworte, damit "die anderen" besser mitlesen können ;-) )

Thanks a lot! Actually, Kick Off on the Amiga 500 was exactly my original reason to create Natural Soccer - played countless hours of KO2 with my friends those days... those good old days :-)

Yes, "Player Manager" was a great game too! At that young age though, I was not very fond of the management and always preferred the action part. So PM was out of my focus when KO2 arrived... Today, this is a bit different, and I definitely would like to develop Natural Soccer to contain a great management and great action part. The new version (new menu system, league mode) has already been designed with a "full blown" management part in mind. But first and foremost, I would love to make Natural Soccer the best arcade soccer title today and that's where my main focus is.

Having that said, I am actively working on a "Player Manager Mode", so, for example, there is a "control only a single fixed player mode" ready in my development version, which plays very fun and promising :-) To make a long story short: creating a "real" management part is definitely on my todo list, but it also is a lot of work which has to be interrupted rather frequently to work on improving the arcade part :-)

Thanks again for your feedback - it indeed is a great honor to see my game compared to Dino Dini's masterpiece in such a positive way! Thank you!
    In my Opinion you've already achieved your goal of programming the best arcade soccer! I played most of them and not a single one comes even close to Natural Soccer!
    Knowing that you are working on a "Player Manager Mode" makes me smiling all the way! I hope it will not take as long as Duke Nukem Forever did! ;-)
    I also love the idea of just controlling one single Player on the Pitch. If i remember correctly, then this Option was also available in Player Manager! Can't wait to see this Option in Natural Soccer.
    Right now this Game is awesome, but adding "Player Manager Mode" and "Control only One Player Mode" would make this Game even more awesome!

So keep up the brilliant work and thank you again for this wonderful game! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wongstyle View Post
    In my Opinion you've already achieved your goal of programming the best arcade soccer! I played most of them and not a single one comes even close to Natural Soccer!
    Knowing that you are working on a "Player Manager Mode" makes me smiling all the way! I hope it will not take as long as Duke Nukem Forever did! ;-)
    I also love the idea of just controlling one single Player on the Pitch. If i remember correctly, then this Option was also available in Player Manager! Can't wait to see this Option in Natural Soccer.
    Right now this Game is awesome, but adding "Player Manager Mode" and "Control only One Player Mode" would make this Game even more awesome!

So keep up the brilliant work and thank you again for this wonderful game! :-)
    Wow, thanks for that statement - one of best I ever got about my game :-} (hope you don't mind if I'll use it as a testimonial on NaturalSoccer.com).

Oh, I sure do hope it won't take "forever" but I am afraid that will most probably not be finished in 2014 :-}

As for the "fixed player": yes, in fact PM was the very first game I know of to feature "play in position". Although it was very hard to play that way due to the frantic speed of Kick Off / PM and the very close-up view along with a missing off-screen indicator of your player, it had a quite nice "that's me!" feeling to it. It was very cool to actually "be" one specific player on the pitch. So this is what I'd like to add to Natural Soccer. (Much) later, FIFA/PES added such a mode ("Be a Pro" or something like that AFAIR) and kind of proclaimed they invented it :-/

Anyway, I really hope to have a "PM" like mode in Natural Soccer one day !

Wow, thanks for that statement - one of best I ever got about my game :-} (hope you don't mind if I'll use it as a testimonial on NaturalSoccer.com).

Oh, I sure do hope it won't take "forever" but I am afraid that will most probably not be finished in 2014 :-}

As for the "fixed player": yes, in fact PM was the very first game I know of to feature "play in position". Although it was very hard to play that way due to the frantic speed of Kick Off / PM and the very close-up view along with a missing off-screen indicator of your player, it had a quite nice "that's me!" feeling to it. It was very cool to actually "be" one specific player on the pitch. So this is what I'd like to add to Natural Soccer. (Much) later, FIFA/PES added such a mode ("Be a Pro" or something like that AFAIR) and kind of proclaimed they invented it :-/

Anyway, I really hope to have a "PM" like mode in Natural Soccer one day !
    It is an honor for me, that my statement is used as a testimonial on NaturalSoccer.com! :-)

I missed the sale on this before but just seen on twitter that it's back, I was going to buy this since the World Cup is going on. Sweetness! Get it people we'll worth it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    <Batman> Going to pitch So Many Steve to Extend. Filo with different hairstyles for each of the 27 Steves we have

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven7 View Post
    I missed the sale on this before but just seen on twitter that it's back, I was going to buy this since the World Cup is going on. Sweetness! Get it people we'll worth it
    Thank you! Really glad you like and recommend my game! Thanks again!

Thank you! Really glad you like and recommend my game! Thanks again!
    Congratulations, you have just been Newsletter'd by OUYA
    Racin-Games, creator of Sirenium ~ Forever After ~ .. come check us out here! http://www.racin-games.com
    Forum Page: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...-Forever-After
    If you want your game/app reviewed, let me know! I'll ReviOUYA. Will also do previews and such as well. http://reviouya.wordpress.com/
    Play like me! http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?...imega&p=119559

Yeah, I just received that newsletter myself - delighted!​ :-)