Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Natural Soccer - Schleinzer

Hi,

Mr. Krassenstein invited me to this forum to present my OUYA launch title "Natural Soccer".

Natural Soccer is a highly playable and fun arcade soccer game in the spirit of classics like Kick Off and Sensible Soccer. It is especially designed for the OUYA hardware (not a port of an existing mobile game!) and allows up to four players to play against each other in many different combinations.

It currently is exclusively available on OUYA with desktop and mobile versions following later this year. ( See also: http://NaturalSoccer.com/greenlight )

I am really looking forward to your feedback and really hope you'll like Natural Soccer!

~ Thorsten

I want that - huge Kick Off fan here

Brilliant!! Loved sensible soccer and remember playing Microprose soccer as well.

Looks REALLY nice!
    This will fill up that SWOS void greatly!

Thank you everybody!

I really hope you'll like playing Natural Soccer - and I'm really very interested in any feedback from you!

Thank you!

This looks like a blast. Will there be uniform customization options?

Thank you!

The current "1.0" version of Natural Soccer is straight and simple arcade fun. So there are very few options and no teams or individual players yet. If player's like Natural Soccer's gameplay (the number one priority) I will definitely add a team editor and many more customization options (team colors, more pitch types, different ball textures, ...). I even plan to add more views, just like one very similar to Sensible Soccer or a sideline view that is popular in today's soccer games (altough I personally prefer the top-down one, which is why this one got created first). Oh, and online play is another item on the list...

So, if fans gonna like Natural Soccer, there is much more to come!

From what I see, it takes inspiration from Sensible Soccer ball control and Kick Off style.
    Pretty promising

Thank you!

Yes, indeed - as stated on http://NaturalSoccer.com both Sensible Soccer and Kick Off (2) were great sources of inspiration for me to actually create Natural Soccer. I tried hard to take the "best of both worlds" and combined Kick Off's overall feel but paced it down a tad and made controls just a bit easier to handle. I really hope fans of Sensible Soccer and Kick Off agree with me and will like Natural Soccer's feel...!

Im so in love with this cant wait to try it out.