Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thanks for also adding our game, Fields of Fresh. We are about $14.5K away from reaching our goal, but if you OUYA peeps want our game, please back us as you've backed OUYA.

Quote Originally Posted by theweirdn8 View Post
    Thanks for also adding our game, Fields of Fresh. We are about $14.5K away from reaching our goal, but if you OUYA peeps want our game, please back us as you've backed OUYA.
    Best of luck. We hope to see your game on OUYA.
    Ed

Added
    - Tropical Treasures 2 Deluxe - Mobile Amusements
    - Yummy Circus - Puzzl

I am delighted to report that SHADOWRUN ONLINE was successfully funded on kickstarter today, and should be moved to the confirmed column!

Great news! It's been moved. I'm glad to see it coming to OUYA

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie K View Post
    Great news! It's been moved. I'm glad to see it coming to OUYA
    Oh boy, me too! I was pretty worried for a while there, but they raised >100k in the last 48 hours and finished at %110 of their goal!

btw developer: Cliffhanger Productions

Quote Originally Posted by cerberez View Post
    I am delighted to report that SHADOWRUN ONLINE was successfully funded on kickstarter today, and should be moved to the confirmed column!
    That is awesome news!!

While they haven't officially announced it on their website or kickstarter, Steam Bandits (a very promising looking game that will be F2P...and in a very good way, not like facebook schemes), they did state in their comments on kickstarter that they are trying to get into contact with the ouya team because they are very interested in developing for ouya. not sure if that counts to go on the list, but it's worth looking at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickstarter Comments View Post
    Timothy Michaels-Johnson:
    Has there been any consideration of releasing this on OUYA?

Creator iocaine studios:
    @Timothy Michaels-Johnson: Yup! I sent an email to the OUYA people a while ago, but still no response. I imagine they're fairly busy with things. I'll keep badgering them :-)
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...dits-outpost-0

Added
    - Monster Truck Racing - Meltdown Interactive

It has been confirmed via a Private message from Greg of Meltdown Interactive.
    Be sure to follow OUYAForum.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn

Re: List of Games Coming to the OUYA

Wow list is really starting to grow now.. should start a launch number of titles guess thread lol

Sent using Tapatalk 2