Close
Advertise Here

No updates to payment methods?

Long time no see, crew. I come back to the Ouya to get shafter. I wanted to buy the bundle with monster Hunter 2 rpg and Crystal picnic, but my CC had expired. No biggie. I put the updated information, went to send it and kept getting an "Unable to connect to server" error message. Is this common now? I tried a few times to make sure, but nope, wouldn't let me update the info. My Ouya now sits with no CC information on it and on the off chance I want to purchase something, like more Pinball Arcade tables, for example, I can't because I can't update my Credit Card information. A very sad turn of events considering the console is on borrowed time.

Hmm... I heard some similar rumours on Facebook in this Brazilian OUYA Group. Maybe it's a job for Carl, again...? My CC will expire in August and I hope the problem will be solved until then...
    So many games, so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    Hmm... I heard some similar rumours on Facebook in this Brazilian OUYA Group. Maybe it's a job for Carl, again...? My CC will expire in August and I hope the problem will be solved until then...
    Funny thing is that I have experienced this with the store side of things. I keep trying, and it usually ends up working. However, in this case, it's not doing what it's supposed to do. It sucks.

Any news?!

Quote Originally Posted by T2KFreeker View Post
    Funny thing is that I have experienced this with the store side of things. I keep trying, and it usually ends up working. However, in this case, it's not doing what it's supposed to do. It sucks.
    Anyone managed to get passed this yet? Same situation here, trying to add a new card and can't do it. Basically locked out of future purchases at this point!

I really hope this is not intentional...

I'm presenting the same problem ...
    Do not let me add a payment method and you want to buy some games.

Tried last night. Would not let me put any info in the system. I still have a little balance but not enough to cover what I would.like to get. It stinks.

I posted about this on another thread. Couldn't add enough money to buy Duck Game (only have a small balance left).

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    I really hope this is not intentional...
    Judging by the replies, it seems it is
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

3 members found this post helpful.
    Who ya gonna Carl?!