Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Okay, I'm game. Anyone have someone that can be contacted at Razer to hopefully get this fixed. I tried to contact someone and was given the run around about how I have to contact Ouya, and the guy had no clue what an Ouya was. I went around and around with him for like 30 minutes before I got frustrated because he wouldn't transfer me to someone else. This is stupid and so unprofessional. Like, hey man, we don't want your money, yo!

You don't Need to waste time and energy contacting the regular Razer support. I had the same experience when I contacted them in may because of the server error.

As Carl didn't reply, I guess he is no longer there or he is not allowed to take care of it anymore.
    So many games, so little time...

I tried again. One last time. With all email addresses that I know. My old card expires the end of this month. Now it's personal

So now I have mail from Carl, and it's not good...

"This is a known issue, and cannot be addressed. No games are being added, so make sure any purchases are made before your credit card expires."

I asked him, if he could tell us how long the archive remains accessible... we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    So now I have mail from Carl, and it's not good...

"This is a known issue, and cannot be addressed. No games are being added, so make sure any purchases are made before your credit card expires."

I asked him, if he could tell us how long the archive remains accessible... we'll see...
    That's really not good...
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post

"Hi Alexander, I understand that the community would like more info, but unfortunately there is no info to share at this time. Once things become clear, we will communicate it externally. Officially the store is in it's sunset, and will be shut down eventually, when that will actually take place is unknown at this time."

Wow. Nice to know that Razer just screwed us up. Bunch of crap. I guess I'll just delete whatever I have demos of I wanted. The end of the Ouya officially, is coming. I think it's time for us all to get an archive of our own of these games us fans can trade back and forth somehow. Bummer. I need a sideload of Amazing Frog...lol. Badly.

You can get the apk files for all games that are free or with Trial on the OUYA wiki.

I went around and around with him for like 30 minutes before I got frustrated because he wouldn't transfer me to someone else. This is stupid and so unprofessional. Like, hey man, we don't want your money, yo!