Close
Advertise Here

No updates to payment methods?

Long time no see, crew. I come back to the Ouya to get shafter. I wanted to buy the bundle with monster Hunter 2 rpg and Crystal picnic, but my CC had expired. No biggie. I put the updated information, went to send it and kept getting an "Unable to connect to server" error message. Is this common now? I tried a few times to make sure, but nope, wouldn't let me update the info. My Ouya now sits with no CC information on it and on the off chance I want to purchase something, like more Pinball Arcade tables, for example, I can't because I can't update my Credit Card information. A very sad turn of events considering the console is on borrowed time.

Hmm... I heard some similar rumours on Facebook in this Brazilian OUYA Group. Maybe it's a job for Carl, again...? My CC will expire in August and I hope the problem will be solved until then...
    So many games, so little time...

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    Hmm... I heard some similar rumours on Facebook in this Brazilian OUYA Group. Maybe it's a job for Carl, again...? My CC will expire in August and I hope the problem will be solved until then...
    Funny thing is that I have experienced this with the store side of things. I keep trying, and it usually ends up working. However, in this case, it's not doing what it's supposed to do. It sucks.