Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ouya Marketplace BACK UP!! :0)

On a Whim, I checked a couple of days ago and it's back! I don't have too many games that have to be online (like maybe 10%), but they're all authenticating once more.

I wonder if it was the TLS-Apocalypse? Anyway Good News for a few games for sure.

I didn't even realize it had gone down tbh.
    I'm not limited edition. I'm just special.

Around easter, it looked like it was down, but it was only a technical problem, something like an invalid certificate. Looking back, it was scary and funny to try to find someone at Razer who knows what the OUYA is. Their Support doesn't even remember their own product, the Forge...
    So many games, so little time...

I tried to buy the full version of Duck Game today on my Ouya, and when I entered my payment information, I got "unable to connect to server." I still have $1.55 in credit, but I wanted to add more to be able to purchase the full version of the game. Is the store no longer available for new purchases?

Also, what is the difference between the demo version of Duck Game, and the full paid version?

Hm. What about the Cortex Store? Can someone test if it is the same there?

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    Hm. What about the Cortex Store? Can someone test if it is the same there?

I purchased some games from the Cortex store last week - 07/04. Should be up. Of note - I did not have to change my payment info as it was still current.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrf View Post
    I purchased some games from the Cortex store last week - 07/04. Should be up. Of note - I did not have to change my payment info as it was still current.
    That's good to know. However, I am only on the Ouya store and it isn't taking any new information. I do have a balance but it will not connect to the server on Ouya accounts.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I just used an old game code and that worked. I wonder if the old gift cards for the OUYA store would do the same? Shame we can't buy any anymore.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

We have to reach Carl to make clear if this is a bug in the system or one of these "sunsetting" measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Retrowurst View Post
    We have to reach Carl to make clear if this is a bug in the system or one of these "sunsetting" measures.
    Keep us posted retrowurst. I hope it isn't since there are a few things I would love to get.