Close
Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remaining German (speaking) OUYAns here?

I would like to know if and how many OUYAns are still here that come from Germany or speak german.

I hear there is a group of about five or six OUYA fans in southern Germany, are there some more?

As I'm organizer of a small gaming event, I wonder if there would be a chance for a little OUYA gathering somewhere?
    So many games, so little time...

Nope, but I know the German word for yellow!
    I'm not limited edition. I'm just special.

Nope, :-p or yes :-) You know it. --> Berlin

Hi there

I am one of those from southern Germany that you mentioned I was talking to xaby recently about this topic, so that's probably where you got that info. In our local "retro" gaming group, there are, including myself, 5 people who have an OUYA. But honestly, we mostly use it to run "Duck Game" nowadays. I usually only turn it on at our retro events, which are a few times a year. At home, I don't even remember when I used it for the last time. For retro emulators, systems like the Raspberry Pi are nowadays more convenient, in my opinion. And as far as native OUYA games go, I think besides "Duck Game" there are only a few more that I would still consider playing regularly at such events (i.e. Bombsquad, A Ball Slapping Good Time, Maldita Castilla, Hidden In Plain Sight, and possibly a few more).

The #1 thing that still bothers me today about the OUYA is the sometimes occuring huge controller lag of up to 1 second, which can usually be solved by moving your knee or changing your controller position by a few inches or degrees, but is really annoying and also somehow hard to explain/justify to non-OUYA people. Other than that, I still consider it a useful device, even though I don't really use it that much anymore.

With a bit of Glück, I can bring this plush to the Winter Games Festival :-)
    https://store.theindiebox.com/blogs/...e-plush-update

Oh cool... Need that

Ruhrpott calling in
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

When there are about five guys with OUYAs at Zeha's place, I wonder if we could manage a little Meeting... let's call it "OUYALand"

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I am watching this with interest,
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Greetings from GERMANY
    IN PIXEL I TRUST