Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    Steak
    Blasphemy! Steak should only be cooked on a grill (or pan seared in a cast iron pan in a pinch).

Never should this rule be broken (especially if you're considering broiling it in a oven).

When you sheetrocked all day and feel like you're going to die you're going to do whatever you can to make something quick and not be on your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    When you sheetrocked all day and feel like you're going to die you're going to do whatever you can to make something quick and not be on your feet.
    There are substitutes of course, but Panda Express exists for this exact reason.

If you have to do it at home, pan fried teriyaki steak is really fast (though you still have to stand while it cooks).

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii_Dev View Post
    There are substitutes of course, but Panda Express exists for this exact reason.

If you have to do it at home, pan fried teriyaki steak is really fast (though you still have to stand while it cooks).
    Panda Express? That would involves getting out of the truck, standing up, waiting...and of course the most important...having one nearby.
    Pan frying would mean standing, waiting, frying...
    See the trend?

So last night I tried to make chicken flautas. Mistakes were made.

It looked good, but it was time consuming and didn't taste anything like what is served in restaurants.

I forgot to take a picture so please enjoy this EDF 5 trailer in it's place.

Damn it. I should have took a picture I actually had something to put in the thread. Not much of anything but a cheddar potato bacon ranch grilled cheese. It looked really good though

Always take a picture of your food, it's the first rule of social media. After-all, the Internet "obviously" wants to see it.

On second thought, there might be something to that. If you notice, forum conversation started to takeoff right after I created this thread.
    Coincidence? I think not lol.

Had salmon with a maple rub and yams. No picture.

Nice KS, I'm not much for fish or yams but this still sounds great.

I had Mississippi Pot Roast with mash potatoes, green beans, and a roll.