Close
Advertise Here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I enjoyed this forum though I am mainly a lurker.

Does someone know what will happen to all the Ouy...oh wait Cortex games? Some of the same games are available on Google Play, but will Razer take the Cortex store to Android or unload on Nvidia? Or is it mostly up to the developers to make their games available elsewhere? You would think after dropping money on Ouya, they would have done something with the assets. I still love me some Ouya games.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrgrf View Post
    I enjoyed this forum though I am mainly a lurker.

Does someone know what will happen to all the Ouy...oh wait Cortex games? Some of the same games are available on Google Play, but will Razer take the Cortex store to Android or unload on Nvidia? Or is it mostly up to the developers to make their games available elsewhere? You would think after dropping money on Ouya, they would have done something with the assets. I still love me some Ouya games.
    All the the purchased games with local receipts will still work. I am assuming that they will leave the scripts running on their servers for a good long time for the online checked games as they don't really require much (if any) maintenance now that they are shutting new submissions down. Would make sense because they will still be able to pull in a little cash from the odd sale on an eBay/secondhand/gift/pawn shop OUYA or Forge.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 12-27-2017 at 07:57 AM.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

4 members found this post helpful.
    Here's the last of my gift codes for Crystal Picnic as a farewell/Christmas gift.

9E5WZ3XXUS
    GAZGFLQJ32
    TGTWRMK6HU

My heart, you guys. I once came here daily. I was a little late to the ouya party, but actually kind of on time, as the worst kinks were worked out and about 400 new games came in my time. If you think about it, its quite impressive the store is up to this day. The gamestick shuttered completely a year ago. I miss it here. I enjoyed my little niche console. It truly was 1 of a kind, in an experimental time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wienersoup View Post
    My heart, you guys. I once came here daily. I was a little late to the ouya party, but actually kind of on time, as the worst kinks were worked out and about 400 new games came in my time. If you think about it, its quite impressive the store is up to this day. The gamestick shuttered completely a year ago. I miss it here. I enjoyed my little niche console. It truly was 1 of a kind, in an experimental time.

You're making it sound like you have to leave. Stay, have some coffee, have some vodka.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
    You're making it sound like you have to leave. Stay, have some coffee, have some vodka.
    Aye. We're still around, and I'll have booze for us to cheers with!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Follow my weirdness - > Instagram

Thanks Nooskewl, I redeemed:

"9E5WZ3XXUS"

I will try to find the time this weekend to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    Aye. We're still around, and I'll have booze for us to cheers with!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nooskewl View Post
    Here's the last of my gift codes for Crystal Picnic as a farewell/Christmas gift.

9E5WZ3XXUS
    GAZGFLQJ32
    TGTWRMK6HU
    I've taken "TGTWRMK6HU". You're a star
    I'm not limited edition. I'm just special.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooskewl View Post

9E5WZ3XXUS
    GAZGFLQJ32
    TGTWRMK6HU
    I got GAZGFLQJ32. Thanks Nooskewl
    Jim