Close
Advertise Here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

It's looking like it might be a generic Linux box, with nothing magical to add to the world. I’m still intrigued, but, honestly...
    ...!?

If you have a hacked Homebrew Capable 3DS, that’s where you’ll currently find AGameAWeek! (And/or Windows, Linux, Mac.. so I do indeed already have Linux working...)
    Jayenkai : Making unpopular games for over two and a half decades!
    OUYA/Cortex/Android TV compatible .apks available here.

Arari has been a Zombie for years, and this box won't change it. Let alone it's too expensive for what it offers, and I don't think too many people are blindly attracted to Atari nowadays. These times are over.
    So many games, so little time...

2 members found this post helpful.
    Yeah, but if nobody else is making games for it, and I’m making oodles, then it gives my games a little more noticabilty!!

(For both of the players)
    Last edited by Jayenkai; 05-17-2018 at 02:16 PM. Reason: I HAS BE HAVING ADDED A JOKEY BIT AT TEH BOTTUM
    Jayenkai : Making unpopular games for over two and a half decades!
    OUYA/Cortex/Android TV compatible .apks available here.

1 members found this post helpful.
    And I always thought the Razer Forge is the Jayenkaibox

I'll be backing this thing as well, hopefully the Indiegogo will reveal a lot more about the system and what games will be on the thing as well as the Atari ones that are included

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

I won't. One always-online system with an uncertain future is enough for me... I don't think this will take off.

Whether it does or it doesn't, you're getting a fully fledged Linux pc with multiple storefronts and 100 free Atari titles. None of the microconsoles took off but there's people here still talking about them. I reckon it will be pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by NYYLE View Post
    Whether it does or it doesn't, you're getting a fully fledged Linux pc with multiple storefronts and 100 free Atari titles. None of the microconsoles took off but there's people here still talking about them. I reckon it will be pretty fun
    Not a bad point. Anyone still on this forum complaining that stuff won't take off must have double standards
    I'm not limited edition. I'm just special.

I obviously want to both see the final product and the reception myself before making the plunge seeing how Ouya ended up. That being said I think a lot of how well it will do depends on the marketing behind it since I don't imagine there will be any exclusive games at launch so they can't try and launch it as a competitor to any of the big name Console companies.

I'm pretty convinced at this point that Ouya was actually starting to make headway as a niche device until they released that terrible commercial that shot them in the foot hard, hopefully Atari doesn't make the same mistake.

Here's the specs anyway. Excited to back this thing tomorrow!

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk