Close
Advertise Here

5 members found this post helpful.

"Oh, What a Dungeon" submitted for OUYAReview

Over on the OUYA Game Submission page, there's a little box to post comments about your game. Cheats, possible bugs, etc.
    The following is what I wrote in the submission box for "Oh, What a Dungeon"
    =================================================

Stay in touch : @Jayenkai

-=-=-
    Game : Oh, What a Dungeon

A simple enough little dungeon romping thing, and a semi-sequel to World of Castles.

Run around, kill things, collect things, and inevitably die.

\o/yeay\o/

-=-=-
    Game #100

I honestly can't believe it, myself, but this is the 100th of my games on OUYA, according to the OUYA.tv games list.

It's been a blast, and I've enjoyed every minute of it, except for that minute when you switched to Razer and I had to go through 42 games, fixing the controller code for each and every one of them!

And now it seems that controller code is a thing of the past. Razer's "Forge"ing ahead with their mobile device, and I'm not alone in assuming that it's not going to have any gaming buttons.
    So... I suppose in many ways, this is the end of the line.

As I've previously posted to my blog, I can't handle Android-Mobile.
    http://agameaweek.com/?Blog=7740

If things are indeed heading that way, then this'll be the time for me to stop.
    It'll be a shame not to join in with your future endeavours, but I guess that's the way it goes.

Things change, and the world moves on.
    I'm currently doing a complete and total rewrite of my devkit (Again!!) as I'm switching from Monkey-X to plain old C++. Going to be a lot of learning to be done over the next few weeks/months, I imagine.

So, yeah, it's pretty much all change, now.

It's been a wild ride.
    I'd like to thank you, and everyone who's left from OUYA, for giving me the opportunities that you have, and I hope that I can spam you full of gaming goodness once again, at a later date.

CULater
    Jayenkai
    Jayenkai : Making unpopular games for over two and a half decades!
    OUYA/Cortex/Android TV compatible .apks available here.

2 members found this post helpful.
    OUYAReview : "It has indeed been a wild ride, we former OUYANS all appreciate your contribution."
    Jayenkai : Making unpopular games for over two and a half decades!
    OUYA/Cortex/Android TV compatible .apks available here.

Really sad, thank you so much Jay for your dedication, I know I've had more than my fair share of fun playing games you made for the OUYA, how I miss those days.... Looking forward to your future endeavors
    "When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!"- Barney Stinson

1 members found this post helpful.
    Likewise Jayenkai, thank you for your games and the time that went into making them.

Also, congratulations on hitting 100 titles!