Close
Advertise Here

Thread: Cubics - JDSoft

1 members found this post helpful.

Cubics - JDSoft

-
    Cubics

Cubics is a game full of little cubical creatures that need your help. The genre is platformer-puzzle and contains up to 100 levels full of challenges.

Created and tested IN AN OUYA, but it shoud works perfectly on MOJO and Forge TV systems. You can install it using Cortex or sideload the APK using the extern link provided. Enjoy

Cortex link: https://www.razerzone.com/cortex/tv/games/cubics
    APK link: https://mega.nz/#!9V4kXA7L!yQcOqWOzQ...PI7Jb-YxanT9KE
    Last edited by JDSoft; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:59 PM. Reason: Game approved for Cortex

Thank you!!

Looks nice!!! Thanks for releasing this.

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

Nice. I'll watch for this on my Forge!
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by meganuke View Post
    pictures for ants...
    i need a magnifying glass xD
    haha, yes. I have a lot of them, but I chose the tiniest. Sorry

Inebriated Staff Ninja DrunkPunk's Avatar

I finally spent some time playing this and I love the concept and level design.

Big problem for me, and what infuriated me enough to quit, is the input lag. At first I thought, "Well, maybe I just need to reset the Forge." But it did not help. I even tried using a different controller, also no help. I especially noticed it in the level 'Patience'. While jumping across the spikes, sometimes when you hit the jump button your Cubeguy will not jump. Othertimes if you wait a bit and hit the button twice, he will jump on the second one; sometimes the first button press works. It seems random. Extremely annoying.

I also noticed some visual lag early on. I wonder if it is all connected here, though it's not like the game is drawing hard on the processor.
    Last edited by DrunkPunk; 21 Hours Ago at 06:59 AM.
    DrnkPnk says, "Obey The Beard!"
    I helped create a mini-game in Explosive Dinosaurs. Otakupunk played it, and now you can too!