Close
Advertise Here

Rapid Rabbit - Bit Bandits Games

Easter is coming and the Easter Bunny is collecting eggs. Would you like to help him?
    In Rapid Rabbit you can choose from different rabbit characters and collect as many eggs as possible. But be careful: tricky obstacles are coming to your way, so jump, slide, shoot, kick and the most important, run! Don't be surprised if you speed up unexpectedly or just the opposite: you slow down like a snail. Oh, and controlling can be reversed, suddenly as well.
    The game is getting gradually harder, faster but don't worry: it's a great fun.
    So, what if you try?

Easter is coming and the Easter Bunny is collecting eggs. Would you like to help him?
    In Rapid Rabbit you can choose from different rabbit characters and collect as many eggs as possible. But be careful: tricky obstacles are coming to your way, so jump, slide, shoot, kick and the most important, run! Don't be surprised if you speed up unexpectedly or just the opposite: you slow down like a snail. Oh, and controlling can be reversed, suddenly as well.
    The game is getting gradually harder, faster but don't worry: it's a great fun.
    So, what if you try?

So the endless runner genre is still alive?
    IN PIXEL I TRUST

Thanks to mobile phones the endless runner genre will never die...
    Hmmm... good signatures are hard to come by...

Wow!! Just played this game, This is really amazing and loved it! I have to tell you that you have done a really good research for this one.